OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
the league had to send out a memo to ban bats on the field pre-game?!?!

how old are we?! this is some mickey mouse BS :lol:

How was this even allowed AT ALL to begin with .. not just this team, any team, any year.

You can bring out a BASEBALL bat during pregmae but dudes under contract with Adidas UA Reebok Beats etc cant even wear their stuff in interviews without getting fined

i mean one is sponsorship related.

what's the big deal about a bat? again, unless there is a hidden meaning behind the bats (which i asked if there was). someone wants to bring a bat on the field, fine. what about a soccer ball? or blue water bottle? like as long as no one is getting beaten with the bat, what's the big deal? i don't think the bat had anything to do with OBJ flipping out. it was the slurs and physical nature of the showdown with norman. the bat is irrelevant, as least as far as i know.

I've always thought it was kinda corny to do stuff with props, carrying a bat and stuff like that it just seems like fake tough guy stuff to me.

Ugg house slippers are
smokin.gif
planning on buying a pair after the holidays
smokin.gif

which ones do you have?
Fur lined slides

4 years strong still super cozy for cold mornings
I had to look up these UGG slippers and those leather ones with the fur lining are about to be copped.

Just when I finally start to come around on Cam and he buys grown men Uggs....

ODB is signed to Nike.

Would love to see Charles play some offense.

I think they said bats were always banned. Props were never allowed to be brought out of the locker room. Just reinforcing it now.

OZJ is on Nike but they gave Cruz a signature shoe. Who's making these decisions at Nike? Smh

I mean Cruz was on fire for about two years and he's really into fashion. Nike took about a year to negotiate and took way too long. Should have released them beginning of last season. I think the shoes look great, my only problem is that price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom