OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latavius Murray is an average back leading the AFC in rushing. There's something wrong with that picture.

this dude just said "beautiful sunny night" :lol:

they really letting this dude call the super bowl? :smh:

Last edited:
Excuse me for the stupid question, but why would the NFL want to send another team to Los Angeles after they previously had 2 teams and lost them? Who's to say it'll be different this time around?

I just don't seem to understand why the NFL is so persistent in sending a team there.

Excuse me for the stupid question, but why would the NFL want to send another team to Los Angeles after they previously had 2 teams and lost them? Who's to say it'll be different this time around?

I just don't seem to understand why the NFL is so persistent in sending a team there.

it's a $$$$$$$$$$$$ thing

they're not just sending any team there. they're sending teams that don't make as much money as they might in LA...from what i understand

Last edited:
I don't think they want to; they loved using it for leverage but teams called their bluff and now they have to act on their 'threat'

Last edited:
I'm only watching this game bc my pops is in the running for like $7k in fanduel and he won't let me put in a Xmas story

I get that it's a money thing, but you cannot ignore the past and see trends. LA had their shot at having a football twice and they fumbled (pun not intended) both times.

What's the difference this time around? Social Media? More interest in football? I can see money being made in the short term, but if it's going to be anything like last time--we'll be seeing another team leaving LA once again.

I usually sit through one sitting of a Christmas Story and then leave it on as background noise.

I get that it's a money thing, but you cannot ignore the past and see trends. LA had their shot at having a football twice and they fumbled (pun not intended) both times.

What's the difference this time around? Social Media? More interest in football? I can see money being made in the short term, but if it's going to be anything like last time--we'll be seeing another team leaving LA once again.

yeah it's a fair point for sure, man. i'm not totally well read on the whole issue so that was just my assumption.

watched xmas story 8-10...put the game on for the second half :lol:

That's all I wanna watch for the next day :lol:

:lol:

it actually has got to be the movie i've seen the most in my life. it's on loop xmas day at my house. even if no one is watching closely, it's just on :lol:

Last edited:
I'm so full, laying on the couch. And I gotta leave for Midnight Mass soon.

Help.

Last edited:
Raiders could have been all black or silver and the chargers should have been all yellow or all powder blue.
This game should have been #ColorRush
Nope

But I respect your love for it
I'mma end up going down with the #ColorRush ship 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also I should say the reason I love color rush so much is because I hate that every team has white uniforms and if i'm given anything other than that i'll support it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Midnight mass? That still exists?

And people go?? C'mon, gotta hit it early sat evening or Sunday at 9

oh man...midnight mass. i get it...but man, it'd be so tough peeling my *** of the couch for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom