OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dudes really think the Pats are the only team drafting dudes with character flaws?!? :lol:

when you're butt hurt, you're butt hurt, i guess :lol:

you got teams signing and re-signing guys that hit women, kids, etc. it's a league wide issue...on field production is king at the end of the day. and as for Chico...people knew he had issues. but double and triple murders?!? nah...ain't no one think that was his steez :lol:

Last edited:
There's enough dudes that come out of college with the same kind of red flags related to alleged gang ties,no one ever expects them to legit be catching bodies though. Still one of the most insane sports stories I've ever seen :x

Last edited:
Nobody knew Chico was catching bodies like that
He was hiding it from everyone except his close friends and wife
Guy just got too bold when he killed his "friend"

So you mean to tell me Greg Hardy wasn't beating on women pre-draft?

KKKooper only became a racist after getting drafted?

Maybe Hardy hadn't beat any women in college? Or hadn't gotten in trouble for it? And Riley Cooper isn't exactly a KKK member/neo Nazi, he just happens to be racist. Hard for a gm to know about either of those things if they never came to light during college...

Bold and careless .. i still cant get over that whole situation/incident

How good/great are the Pats if he's still opposite of Gronk :x (without his off field probs)

Bold and careless .. i still cant get over that whole situation/incident

How good/great are the Pats if he's still opposite of Gronk :x (without his off field probs)

Plot twist - both keep their respective skill sets but it's Gronk in Hernandez' place.

How different is that Pats team :wow: .

Nobody knew Aaron Hernandez was El Chapo Jr. I don't even remember people saying he had major character flaws before he was drafted.

.@wyche89 says the #Raiders have a video montage for @CwoodsonF, who'll be the last announced. I say look for him in the red zone tonight [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom