OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODB's meltdown
frown.gif

This team is so damn sorry

team ain't got no "leaders" to put dudes like him in check

Why was he so passionate for this game?

Sheesh. Dude was having a mental breakdown out there. I'm all for heart but he's crying and trying to concuss people. He's throwing a tantrum.

Odell must have cared about winning with his 4 personal foul flags that helped get that score to 35-7

Last edited:
^ No. The only time was when he cheap shot Norman and Giants and panthers held each other back from fighting.

Kudos to him for apologizing; it seemed fairly genuine.
I'm not sure on what grounds he would have appealed it in the first place though.

It doesn't matter whether he's gay, straight, bi, or whatever; he shouldn't be chastised for his sexual orientation and whoever does that is entirely in the wrong for it. That being said, I'd be willing to bet the number of professional athletes who have been called homophobic slurs during a game over the last 40 years numbers in the thousands or more, more than a few of which were definitely gay. Very few of them reacted by spearing the offender in the side of the head with their helmet or otherwise doing something that could jeopardize their livelihood or life after football. Regardless of how somebody else acts, you're a grown *** man and your reaction to it is YOUR responsibility.

Imagine if Jackie Robinson had reacted to all the things he endured (which were MUCH worse) with the same degree of anger Odell did; he would have never played an inning in the major leagues.

there were a lot of "experts" who didn't agree with Cam being #1 overall

Jake Locker was considered the top QB and #1 pick the year before but he returned to college, Christian Ponder was considered a huge reach by the Vikings and Andy Dalton was the sleeper who could make moves into the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom