OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn...so Panthers players were tossing homophobic slurs @ ODB?

I thought ppl were reaching. I guess son really is switch hitting
Bruh I said the same exact thing g. I used to think he was just one of these feminine dudes in the social media world, but after this hit the net I was convinced.

Edit: Damn it ain't embedding for me. Here: 
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius  
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK  
To the few that are mad in here about ODB possibly playing, why aren't y'all mad about Cody Wallace not getting ejected. His hit was just as bad, maybe worse. I thought he killed the guy.
LOL. Look at the Giants fan pointing out other people doing it. Trying to say "don't look at us, look at them!" Stop caping and just admit the commissioner is doing a favor for a face of the league and one of its most powerful owners.

Oh ****...wut. Wait.

My bad, just had a quick flashbyke. Carry on.
You got a point but these situations are different. We don't know if everybody cheats like the Pats but we do know head first hits happen every week. I do think he should get suspended and anybody that does **** like that should. It was to blatant.
Nah I was just trolling that whole post. That was my attempt at being sarcastic. Which I could see now clearly failed. 
laugh.gif

I'm with you on Norman though, I got more of an "issue" with what he's been doing rather than OBJ. They both been acting up, but at least OBJ didn't go to f'ing MIKE & MIKE to air his grievances. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I do see the similarity with New England by the way they're dragging this **** out. Should have announced hours ago and moved on. NFL doesn't want negative attention but drags it out, makes perfect sense!

Homophobic slurs been on the football field since grade school
laugh.gif

I understand it being off limits if the receiver (no pun) is gay

Triple entendre
It's kind of like the Rondo thing that just happened.

Silver mentioned specifically he felt like he'd out the ref if he hit Rondo with the suspension he wanted to.

So if the NFL is using the slurs to overturn the suspension...there has to be some credence to it. TBH...I only really watch the games on sundays. I dont keep up with the ins and outs. I thought all the ODB jokes was just some **** on NT. I had no idea it was a thing outside of here.

Last edited:
Suspension stands.

[
So if the NFL is using the slurs to overturn the suspension...there has to be some credence to it. TBH...I only really watch the games on sundays. I dont keep up with the ins and outs. I thought all the ODB jokes was just some **** on NT. I had no idea it was a thing outside of here.

Athletes now are on social media just as much as regular people. I'm sure NFL players have seen all the questionable things Beckham puts out there. He does some funny style **** and he does trash talk other players so you gotta expect them to bring that up.

James Thrash was the hearing officer for Odell's appeal.

:lol:

That's not a joke or another attempt at sarcasm.

You're telling me that a guy who played for the Washington professional team and the Eagles may no be objective towards a present giants player?

People going ham on OBJ for his apology.

One dude had a profile pic of Ben Rapelisburger had the nerve to go off on Odell... What the F?

People going ham on OBJ for his apology.

One dude had a profile pic of Ben Rapelisburger had the nerve to go off on Odell... What the F?
"He's tarnished the integrity of the game!" - said middle America parents and that annoying guy at work you hate to talk sports with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom