OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

all this snitching from the NYG now....
laugh.gif
snitching...it's a NY thing. and baltimore and indy thing
mean.gif
laugh.gif

all this snitching from the NYG now.... :lol:

yea bc a practice player is gonna attack one of the most popular players in the league before a national tv game. stop it 

ODB HAD to have been crying in the appeal meeting for anyone to buy that story... :lol:

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 4m4 minutes ago
Sounds like NFL is leaking the overturning of the suspension to random level sources to gauge public outcry, before making ultimate ruling.
nerd.gif
**** man, I was JUST about to bring that up. This smells like one of those instances. Very weird how we're finding this out.

Jaws and Lawrence freakin' Tynes getting the scoop on this over legit NFL reporters = someone in the NFL office *cough* Troy Vincent *cough* leaking the Brady cellphone "news" to Stephen A. 

See how the public reacts...then make a decision.

That doesn't necessarily mean it gets overturned. But this is how the dumb *** league office handles things after Ray Rice, they roll with the option that best serves their self-interest.

Clowns.

Last edited:
if its true they overturned OBJs suspension...

and im being DEAD serious....

i cant help but wonder if he told them he was gay.

before this i told my friends if he tells them hes actually gay theyll let him off without a doubt.

if its true they overturned OBJs suspension...

and im being DEAD serious....

i cant help but wonder if he told them he was gay.

before this i told my friends if he tells them hes actually gay theyll let him off without a doubt.
Son prolly brought Michael Sam and started making out to the point where they overturned the suspension

Nah, OBJ went in there and gave up a working cellphone that had all his texts and e-mails saved. 
smokin.gif

I heard that's usually all they need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom