OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats what I was thinking. Like everyone looked so great 10-15 years ago. There's some outliers with men wearing some feminine looking clothes but for the most part there's more dapper looking fellas now than there used to be. There was hideous baggy clothes, to wearing multiple popped collared shirts at the same time, and dudes dying their hair with blonde highlights :x There's a list of ugly people were wearing. I'd say the kids and young adults are looking better now than before.

I do hate that I cant find a normal looking pair of basketball shoes just to play pick up ball in though. Everything is neon. Went to Champs or whatever and wanted to ask if they had a pair of shoes in any normal looking colorways.

Agree. Overall kids dress better IMO and are about style more than when I grew up. Also agree about the neon crap

Last edited:
This whole "kids these days" conversation :lol: :smh:

Ridiculous.  Ya'll need to get out more.  I picture a lot of FUBU Jeans and Avirex jackets.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...s-gm-trent-baalke-helping-coach-teams-players
[h1]Niners GM Trent Baalke helping coach team's players[/h1]

:lol:   miss Harbaugh yet?

There's a different between wearing a something fitted and wearing women's clothing. Men in leggings and joggers looks as bad as wearing baggy JNCO jeans in my opinion.

lol thats what I was thinking. Like everyone looked so great 10-15 years ago. There's some outliers with men wearing some feminine looking clothes but for the most part there's more dapper looking fellas now than there used to be. There was hideous baggy clothes, to wearing multiple popped collared shirts at the same time, and dudes dying their hair with blonde highlights
sick.gif
There's a list of ugly people were wearing. I'd say the kids and young adults are looking better now than before.

I do hate that I cant find a normal looking pair of basketball shoes just to play pick up ball in though. Everything is neon. Went to Champs or whatever and wanted to ask if they had a pair of shoes in any normal looking colorways.
Yeah I would agree.  Classic style has come back in the last 6 years or so.  

It's also true that basketball shoes all are ridiculous now for some reason.  The LeBrons and Kobes are both real weird.

jogger sweatpants aren't going anywhere. Never got into the jogger jeans and khaki's. Still have a couple pair of baggy jeans to rock with timbs. As well as fitted tapered jeans for a smooth look. It's all about balance. 

Slim fit and non iron shirts are one of the greatest trends ever in men's fashion
laugh.gif
Nothing in the world worse than trying to walk around with a baggy dress shirt tucked in.  Seems like everything was cut for 220lb plus Wisconsin residents for a while there.

And suits like this:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was overturned. Then they look like they attempted to punish him and it didn't pan out. Then they get their star WR to play Sunday night and even more people will tune in because they want to see if he's great or fighting or what.

If the suspension gets overturned, ODBJ better prepare for some brutal hits he is going to receive. If it was a defensive player that made that helmet hit, there would be no chance of the suspension being overturned.

Norman & Odell should both have 1 game suspensions imo...

but this is the NFL & Odell plays on SNF this week so they need him on the field

Norman & Odell should both have 1 game suspensions imo...

but this is the NFL & Odell plays on SNF this week so they need him on the field

I said mad times, they deserve the same punishment. He started it and ODB finished it.

But y'all been talking since Sunday how big of a star he is and all the star power he has, why would you be surprised that they're gonna have him playing Sunday Night. Might be the highest rated game this year. People that hate him now will watch to hope he gets hit or kicked out, fans that love him will watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom