OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's part of my point...why the **** does he have to stop being who he is in regards to that? If that's the way the dude wants to act in his personal time or on SM, nobody should really give a ****. He should have a thicker skin of course and get his anger under control.

Maybe I'm just leaning one side of the argument too much.

I went to a beach house for a bachelor party last year. About 8 out of 10 guys were on their phone. Instagramming and Snap Chatting every ten seconds. How can you enjoy this if you're busy trying to show everyone and not participate in ****. It's insane how it is today. I sent my girl a few pics of the beach and the house and then my phone was done for the next few days.

But that's part of my point...why the **** does he have to stop being who he is in regards to that? If that's the way the dude wants to act in his personal time or on SM, nobody should really give a ****. He should have a thicker skin of course and get his anger under control.

Maybe I'm just leaning one side of the argument too much.

I think he should have thicker skin. I think him dropping the TD pass was what started it. That and Norman with the cheap shots early in the game. He catches that TD, it's a different story.

So basically the book is out on how to throw O'Dell off his game? :lol:

Offensive words and intimidate him. :rofl:

Dude won't last long in NY if that's the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't forget about the instagram likes. I'm sadly a part of this generation and don't understand any of it, this and snapchat are the extent of my social media.
I've heard females out in public discuss the amount of likes guys get on instagram and they've actually said they won't get with a dude because he doesn't have enough followers... I really just don't get it.

Yeah the clothes and styles don't bother me but this is what I hate about the 'new' generation. Reality is such a blurred line and they have such trouble just enjoys a moment and having a thought to themselves

So basically the book is out on how to throw O'Dell off his game? :lol:

Offensive words and intimidate him. :rofl:

Dude won't last long in NY if that's the case.

On lebatard the other day they played an interview from beckham in June, and they asked him how he would defend himself if he was a corner. He said that he would try and mess with his head and get him off his game.... Or basically what Norman has allegedly done.

Odell should go heel like Goldust

Embrace the rumors, be over the top with it and creep out the corners

Get in their head

Ooooooooooooooooodell (air bite)
roll.gif

Get in their head

Perfect. 
laugh.gif

Get a 1st down and go 

Tv6rLLB.gif

Then score a TD on some hatin' corner and it's

iWb0Kck.gif

Last edited:
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it ain't a damn mongoose.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ehhh, I look at a lot of these kids and I can't tell who is gay anymore. A lot of the **** I see, my mother would never let me do. My little cousin (13) had on some tight jeans and they looked weird. My mother asked him if they were girls jeans straight up.They were that bad. Guys sending each other selfies, texting emojis to each other and ****. The youth is softer than ever.

QFT!!! I don't understand this era at all :smh:

Get in their head

A+ bro :rofl:

xBfXDWK.gif

Get in their head

Josh Norman getting his 'Bad Guy' Razor Ramon on.

wwf-00114.png

They'd draw Mayweather numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom