OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree 100% though. Is it right, nope. Does his actions provoke it, yup

Should he troll it up ... hell yeah!

He'll earn some cool points back in my book if he troll it up on the field next game he plays

Nothing confirmed on ODB, just rumors swirling.

re: that Cody Wallace hit. He rocked that ***** for sure. I know Bruton is now out for the year, too...did that hit cause his injury?

Nothing confirmed on ODB, just rumors swirling.

re: that Cody Wallace hit. He rocked that ***** for sure. I know Bruton is now out for the year, too...did that hit cause his injury?

Nah...Bruton broke his leg earlier in the game. And continued playing.

Ahh, ok.... Idk why I thought I read it was a neck/head...didn't see it was a leg injury. 

Broncos running paper thin at safety

Ehhh, I look at a lot of these kids and I can't tell who is gay anymore. A lot of the **** I see, my mother would never let me do. My little cousin (13) had on some tight jeans and they looked weird. My mother asked him if they were girls jeans straight up.They were that bad. Guys sending each other selfies, texting emojis to each other and ****. The youth is softer than ever.

ODB can't let words get to him. They're just words. Josh was getting burnt and he was mad as hell about it. Deion said before, a lot of these players are jealous and are targeting him every week so maybe he reached his limit that day and lost it.
This. All these young dudes a bit more tangy than normal. 
I am good with a heel Eli and ODB

They both have had enough.
Also this. 

This whole "kids these days" conversation 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ridiculous.  Ya'll need to get out more.  I picture a lot of FUBU Jeans and Avirex jackets.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...s-gm-trent-baalke-helping-coach-teams-players
[h1]Niners GM Trent Baalke helping coach team's players[/h1]
laugh.gif
  miss Harbaugh yet?

Last edited:
This whole "kids these days" conversation :lol: :smh:

Ridiculous.  Ya'll need to get out more.  I picture a lot of FUBU Jeans and Avirex jackets.

lol thats what I was thinking. Like everyone looked so great 10-15 years ago. There's some outliers with men wearing some feminine looking clothes but for the most part there's more dapper looking fellas now than there used to be. There was hideous baggy clothes, to wearing multiple popped collared shirts at the same time, and dudes dying their hair with blonde highlights :x There's a list of ugly people were wearing. I'd say the kids and young adults are looking better now than before.

I do hate that I cant find a normal looking pair of basketball shoes just to play pick up ball in though. Everything is neon. Went to Champs or whatever and wanted to ask if they had a pair of shoes in any normal looking colorways.

Last edited:
How are yall gonna imply that using emojis is gay, and than use an emoji?

Yall dudes trying to tell us something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom