OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the few that are mad in here about ODB possibly playing, why aren't y'all mad about Cody Wallace not getting ejected. His hit was just as bad, maybe worse. I thought he killed the guy.

so much drama man 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Norman crying to the media looking for sympathy

Not snitching at all.
look at you
It's true though.
laugh.gif

Norman been acting like a beaten victim, crying and snitching all over ESPN like he had nothing to do with it. Both of these dudes acted foolish, ODB went to far with that head first dive but this ain't a one sided situation.
hey im the first to admit Josh is a lame. 

To the few that are mad in here about ODB possibly playing, why aren't y'all mad about Cody Wallace not getting ejected. His hit was just as bad, maybe worse. I thought he killed the guy.
LOL. Look at the Giants fan pointing out other people doing it. Trying to say "don't look at us, look at them!" Stop caping and just admit the commissioner is doing a favor for a face of the league and one of its most powerful owners.

Oh ****...wut. Wait.

My bad, just had a quick flashbyke. Carry on.

To my beloved NE fans, I don't see the resemblance in the two situations. I have no problem with ODB being suspended. The hit was vicious as hell and way too far. My biggest problem is that I thought Norman should have been suspended too. He was doing way too much. He was swinging first (automatic ejection) and he body slammed him. Now the guy from the Steelers, I haven't seen a Vine in here or seen on NFL Live or any ESPN channels. Anyone got the Vine? That **** was even worse. Head on, looked like he was gonna push his head back into his shoulders and the guy just collapsed. Two very similar situations and we only hearing about one. Pats have been caught cheating mad times and we've heard teams say they have issues with NE, it's completely different.

I also didn't think he would be suspended because Sunday Night Primetime TV and the ratings would be through the roof. Thought Roger would hit his wallet and let him play because of it.

Last edited:
To the NE fans, I don't see the resemblance in the two situations. I have no problem with ODB being suspended. The hit was vicious as hell and way too far. I've said before Norman should be suspended too. He was doing way too much. Now the guy from the Steelers, I haven't seen a Vine in here or seen on NFL Live or any ESPN channels. Anyone got the Vine? That **** was even worse. Head on, looked like he was gonna push his head back into his shoulders and the guy just collapsed.
Damn, I was expecting you to snap at my troll post. Surprised at the lack of expletives. 
laugh.gif

But for real though, I'm neither here or there on a possible OBJ suspension. I'm honestly lowkey rooting it gets overturned because I LOVE chaos in the NFL and this would definitely qualify.

The gawd Schefter has spoken though so maybe it looks like the NFL got the feedback they needed. 

Here you go

Last edited:

LOL. Look at the Giants fan pointing out other people doing it. Trying to say "don't look at us, look at them!" Stop caping and just admit the commissioner is doing a favor for a face of the league and one of its most powerful owners.

Seems like this is the way the whole organization acts. Pointing and snitching.

Last edited:
Damn...so Panthers players were tossing homophobic slurs @ ODB?

I thought ppl were reaching. I guess son really is switch hitting

Last edited:
whattttt?!?

the NFL is a joke

:lol:

where's all the Goodell backers from this summer?! show yourselves. this is your NFL, folks :lol:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa,. Don't let your fandom blind you..

Goodell been a joke.. Just so happens the pats been cheaters too

i was half kidding. but now that you bring up being blinded, only people being blinded were the pats haters. thinking 4 games was appropriate for probable cause on deflated ******* footballs :lol:

meanwhile, women beaters and dudes trying to end careers are getting 1 or 2 games (or 0 games) :lol:

All reasons why rog is a joke.. Just like him destroying the spy gate evidence

Homophobic slurs been on the football field since grade school :lol:

I understand it being off limits if the receiver (no pun) is gay

Triple entendre

Last edited:

Oh ****...wut. Wait.

My bad, just had a quick flashbyke. Carry on.

You got a point but these situations are different. We don't know if everybody cheats like the Pats but we do know head first hits happen every week. I do think he should get suspended and anybody that does **** like that should. It was to blatant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom