OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.stack.com/a/tebow-loving...am-newton-the-worst-pick-in-nfl-draft-history

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That GREAT vision tho......
Cam Newton is a sure-fire bust. I am so certain of this that if he is the Panthers' starting quarterback in 2016, I will buy a Cam Newton jersey and stand in the stadium parking lot in my underwear when the Panthers come to Tampa Bay and hold a sign proclaiming that Auburn rules over Florida and Carolina rules over Tampa Bay.
This guy will be long gone by then. Here are just a few of the reasons why I believe he will make Ryan Leaf only the second-biggest draft bust in history.
Is he going to repeat them? Will he go all "Vince Young" and threaten to hurt himself? Will he lose all confidence? We don't know. Sure would be nice to know these things before using a No. 1 pick though.
When things are going rough for the team, Cam is going to be the guy the other players are going to look to for leadership. How is that going to work? He has no credibility. His word means nothing.
Cam cannot hit the broad side of a barn with a football. All other issues aside, isn't the number one job of an NFL quarterback to complete passes? Did you NFL guys not watch the BCS title game? How many touchdowns did Cam leave on the table by missing receivers who were running free?
Let's ask Denver Broncos fans if they would like to trade Tebow for Newton straight up. They would laugh in your face. Football fans know even if the experts have no clue. We can spot a fraud when we see one.
In five years, when Tebow is leading Denver into the playoffs and Cam Newton is riding someone's bench, remember this article.
CamNewtonSmiles.jpg

Last edited:
Man. Man. Man. Man. Man.

It was unreal.

I wasn't really sold on Cam until I saw him lead that comeback against Alabama. 
eek.gif

I knew the Panthers were gonna be trash with Jimmy Clausen, so the thought of getting Newton was real. Then the Panthers got the #1 pick, and I said from day 1 you have gotta get Cam. Obviously it would take time, but I thought it would be worth it, because the potential is too much to overlook. The media was harsh on the young man. I never wavered, and I'm glad the Panthers took a "chance" on him. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
A gang member and a murderer got a gang related tattoo.

Dunno why the media is making a big deal about it lol

Same **** I'm thinking. He's doing life, been had gang ties and bodies on his resume. Who cares if he gets a tattoo or in a fight.

How on earth did the Pats not have any inclination of his off-field issues when drafting him? :lol: Or did they :nerd:

Last edited:
How on earth did the Pats not have any inclination of his off-field issues when drafting him?
laugh.gif
Or did they
nerd.gif
I don't think organizations give a damb about the personal lives of their players, as long as they produce for them:

Exhibit A: Greg Hardy (Domestic abuser)

Exhibit A.2: Adrian Peterson (Child abuser)

Exhibit A.3: Riley KKKooper (KKK member/racist)

How on earth did the Pats not have any inclination of his off-field issues when drafting him? :lol: Or did they :nerd:
I don't think organizations give a damb about the personal lives of their players, as long as they produce for them:

Don't forget Miami asking dez if his mom was a prostitute.

Originally Posted by dragicon  
Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT  
How on earth did the Pats not have any inclination of his off-field issues when drafting him?
laugh.gif
Or did they
nerd.gif

Don't forget Miami asking dez if his mom was a prostitute.
Jeff Ireland 
mean.gif

That garbage infuriated me. It's a part of the football culture I loathe, the "we're smart & tough guys and paying you x amount of money, so we own you and you do as we say" type ****.

F_ that _.

Last edited:

This all happened after drafted

Hernandez was running the streets at Florida, everyone know this but you gotta take a chance on talent

This all happened after drafted

Hernandez was running the streets at Florida, everyone know this but you gotta take a chance on talent
So you mean to tell me Greg Hardy wasn't beating on women pre-draft?

KKKooper only became a racist after getting drafted?

there is no history of it before these incidents took place, sure it could happen have happened but it was pretty widely know that Hernandez was gang banging, dude was in multiple shooting incidents. A witness basically described Hernandez to a tee as the guy who shot up his car in 2007.

I hate the fact I am defending KKKooper and Greg Hardy but they aren't the same IMO

Last edited:

there is no history of it before these incidents took place, sure it could happen have happened but it was pretty widely know that Hernandez was gang banging, dude was in multiple shooting incidents

I hate the fact I am defending KKKooper and Greg Hardy but they aren't the same IMO
Ok, I see what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom