OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone who cares:

@NFL: And now, without further ado... your 2016 NFL Pro Bowl rosters: on.nfl.com/1O84mPr

can someone explain any hidden significance with the black bats? like why are they so offensive?!? on face value, it's no reason for OBJ to lose his **** like he did. that's why i'm asking if there's a deeper meaning to it all.

OBJ is an emotional *** dude to begin with. You have an opposing player come up to him during warmups questioning his sexuality with a big black bat in his hand and another on the field saying he's going to end his career on the field today and starting **** with him from the opening whistle and what do you think is gonna happen?

yeah i mean i get that they're going at him and intimidating him. but still...that type of talk goes on all the time. he isn't the first person to deal with that and won't be the last. like homophobic slurs and what not aren't cool by any means. but it doesn't give him a license to do what he did. be the bigger man. let your performance shut them dudes up. cliche, i know. but it's true.

He's mad they didn't let him sit on it

:rofl:

:smh:

i'm blowing through those Troeg Java Stouts, man. so damn good

You're probably about 30 hours late with that Sting pic.

More like 15 years and **** you it was funny to me... and @DeadsetAce  apparently...

laugh.gif

and if anyone actually watches the Pro Bowl.... 
mean.gif
  Who does that? 

Last edited:
yeah i mean i get that they're going at him and intimidating him. but still...that type of talk goes on all the time. he isn't the first person to deal with that and won't be the last. like homophobic slurs and what not aren't cool by any means. but it doesn't give him a license to do what he did. be the bigger man. let your performance shut them dudes up. cliche, i know. but it's true.

Love the Javahead, they will sneak up on you

Telling you cop that Mad Elf though, you can sip for a good while

Last edited:

Telling cop that Mad Elf though, you can sip for a good while

i'll probably try and pick some up tomorrow. at my parents place back on the east coast for the holidays. both fridges literally packed with food for the coming xmas eve and xmas festivities. pops has a case of Yuengling in there as well. need to clear some room in there for more beers :lol:

2014 PB they were beating the **** out of each other. I think it was Houston that damn near gave Jamaal Charles concussion. So many viscous hits in that game.

That Sting pic and other Sting pics were posted like 6-7 times yesterday afternoon. That's why I said you're late.

Jerry Rice just called this fool George Norman, what a buffoon. Can't even get Josh right. I wonder if they'll have ODB and Josh on the same team or not.

roll.gif

He became upset because someone called him a name? A name? 

Soft...
mean.gif

Yea I don't live in this thread 24/7 my dude... 

Norman obviously does **** to instigate situations. Him and dez were getting into it also. Normans the problem he was probably out there talking mad **** every time he got and Odell got tired of it. Watch the next big time receiver Norman is faced up with he'll have some scuffles with them to.

Telling you cop that Mad Elf though, you can sip for a good while

Who makes Mad Elf? Just picked up some peppermint victory at sea and 35k for thursday.

Last edited:
Norman obviously does **** to instigate situations. Him and dez were getting into it also. Normans the problem he was probably out there talking mad **** every time he got and Odell got tired of it. Watch the next big time receiver Norman is faced up with he'll have some scuffles with them to.
Dez isn't exactly someone who's not used to drama 
laugh.gif

Norman knows getting under their skin throws em off their game

That's why Zest is sitting on the sidelines

Washington name update...

The federal court in D.C. now says it’s unconstitutional for the government to refuse to register trademarks because it disapproves of the messages or thinks they may be disparaging.

How we continue to get away with this is beyond me. Smh

julio and roddy already spoke up
wrs arent having it with norman no more
ODB pioneering :smokin
Juilo has been shutdown the last three games against him so let's see if he has anything new up his sleeve. Roddy did speak the truth tho about our defense not talking trash just punching teams in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom