OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Steven Jackson starts for #Patriots he'll be the first 1st Round skill position player to start in NE since Randy Moss in Week 3, 2010 
Since Week 3, 2010 #Patriots have had just two 1st Round skill positions players. Donte Stallworth and Kellen Winslow. Both lasted 1 game. 
Absurd.

Originally Posted by HNL HI  
of course st louis cards carry bats they a baseball team
hqdefault.jpg

Don't get me started on this QB class. The hype of Lynch and Goff is so insufferable and off base for me.

So what you're saying is, Weeden and B.J. Daniels will be battling it out for the Texans to start after we draft whoever the top DE is?

Anybody else notice Herm hasnt been on NFL Live since that since he went off on Shady and DeMarco

:lol: unless you want Fitzpatrick back?

I don't think they're bad. I think they all need work and you can't say one is gonna be better than the other or one is somehow gonna be worse than the other. You're talking about a class where the guy who knows how to work a "pro system" best is Christian Hackenberg :lol:

CS, I'm already resigned to the fact that Jerry will probably work out something for Manziel this offseason.

Goff is more pro ready than Hackenberg IMO

I know he plays in the spread but he's improved while Hackenberg has been regulated to game management

Yea, he's more pro ready. But, IMO, that's just comparing two crappy things and trying to figure out which one makes you less sick. He's the kid who beats up on weak competition and then got punched in the mouth by quality opponents and couldn't recover. Plus, his numbers are insanely inflated. But then again, I really don't like any of them.

Last edited:
Bedard presenting some interesting items/thoughts on Peyton this afternoon on the radio....

- Broncos never wanted Peyton back. gave him a lowball offer thinking he'd walk away
- Peyton's presence in the locker room isn't so great. Not "one of the guys"

all speculation of course, but typically Bedard is pretty on point. interesting that he sees things that way

of the top 3 QB prospects:

Goff will be a good NFL QB, my biggest concern is his arm getting stronger but he moves the ball quickly in short to medium passes

Cook will stink, I just don't see it

Lynch has a ceiling of a better Kaep with smarter decision making from the pocket

Last edited:
Bedard presenting some interesting items/thoughts on Peyton this afternoon on the radio....

- Broncos never wanted Peyton back. gave him a lowball offer thinking he'd walk away
- Peyton's presence in the locker room isn't so great. Not "one of the guys"

all speculation of course, but typically Bedard is pretty on point. interesting that he sees things that way

I said the same thing during off season when Peyton hadnt decided yet. Thinking they would take a year of Brock and see what happens, theyd either have their qb and draft a backup or theyd be drafting for a the next franchise qb. Peyton threw that curve ball and Elway must have felt obligated to offer something

Cheering for the Falcons cant be good for your health

:stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom