OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, he's more pro ready. But, IMO, that's just comparing two crappy things and trying to figure out which one makes you less sick. He's the kid who beats up on weak competition and then got punched in the mouth by quality opponents and couldn't recover. Plus, his numbers are insanely inflated. But then again, I really don't like any of them.

That's pretty much my same feeling about the QBs in this draft, especially the top 3. I'm just very apathetic about this class. I can only imagine what the 3rd, 4th, and 5th round QBs are like.

With men a TV is like a pair of jeans. No one is buying the TV but me. No one is picking out the TV but ME.

It is kind of silly though.  Like don't they probably all own huge TVs already?  

It is kind of silly though.  Like don't they probably all own huge TVs already?  

Yeah usually it's like watches or something like thy...not a TV you have to find a place for :lol:

With men a TV is like a pair of jeans. No one is buying the TV but me. No one is picking out the TV but ME.
Great points, more of a headache then anything

Drew Brees with a torn plantar fascia
nerd.gif
is this the end of brees/peyton in NO?

You're probably about 30 hours late with that Sting pic.

65" TVs are like $1000 now. Probably got a deal for buying so many. It's a dope Christmas gift to buy the people that protect you.

I'm sure many pro athletes have rooms full of free junk they get given for appearances, sponsorships, etc.
What companies are lining up to give offensive linemen sponsorships? I'm sure they'll gladly take the TV.

can someone explain any hidden significance with the black bats? like why are they so offensive?!? on face value, it's no reason for OBJ to lose his **** like he did. that's why i'm asking if there's a deeper meaning to it all.

can someone explain any hidden significance with the black bats? like why are they so offensive?!? on face value, it's no reason for OBJ to lose his **** like he did. that's why i'm asking if there's a deeper meaning to it all.

OBJ is an emotional *** dude to begin with. You have an opposing player come up to him during warmups questioning his sexuality with a big black bat in his hand and another on the field saying he's going to end his career on the field today and starting **** with him from the opening whistle and what do you think is gonna happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom