OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the type of retaliation plays a key part of this riddle...?

And what the verbal abuse was?

So this is the logic

If ODB takes the verbal abuse, hes a punk for not standing up for himself.
If ODB retaliates , hes too hot headed and mentally weak.

Which one is it?
I have no problem ODB retaliating, he got his punishment

I go with the first option

But if he really got intimidated by the bat thing though :lol:
It's not like they went up to him and swung at his kneecaps or something

So this is the logic

If ODB takes the verbal abuse, hes a punk for not standing up for himself.
If ODB retaliates , hes too hot headed and mentally weak.

Which one is it?
No let you on the field play speak for you. If you perform good, you make Norman look stupid.

This is Crabtree-Sherman 2.0

son really is charmin soft mentally if thats all he takes to mess with his head
I don't know what was said to OBJ but this 'tough' guy mentality on NT is :rolleyes .

agreed. lots of things get said on the field or whatever, but stuff like that is kinda over the line if you're trying to get an upper hand on a dude's/into a dude's head.

getting called a B_ or F_ or anything else under the sun happens at every level of this game. Not saying its right, but "zestgawd" as yall wanna dub him

being triggered really makes him look weak

yep. people posting the steelers highlight- they were going at deangelo for the ball, odb was going straight for norman's neck.

odb gotta wield a dildo next week against the vikings during the pre game now
laugh.gif

If those Panthers players were really making homophobic comments towards OBJ, then they were out of line.

HOWEVER

That doesn't excuse what OBJ did. He should be suspended and Norman fined heavily. If you want to bring up other helmet targeting hits, that is fine. Suspend them all. What does that have to do with Beckham? :lol:

you won the game your TEAM is 14-0 sthu and focus on Atlanta .. with that said I hope it plagues Carolina's season and they implode losing to ATL and TB, then losing their first playoff game

You're right. Lets talk about something more intriguing. Let's talk about how trash Atlanta has been instead. Will they score this next game? Will Matt Ryan ever get Julio the ball in the redzone? Is Matt Ryan done? Is it time to fire Shannahan yet? Are the Falcons worse than the Bucs? Maybe you can find Keef and JetPac for me. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom