OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers have carried bats out onto field for pregame in nearly every game this season. Sunday a continuation of Carolina ritual.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 21, 2015
#BATGATE is officially closed
It ain't over until Ted Wells da Gawd says so. 
smokin.gif
 Gotta uphold that integrity of the game before we move on, breh.

Gotta pray and hope those Panthers didn't overuse pine tar or have any corked bats. Don't want them catching their first L this way. 

So this is the logic

If ODB takes the verbal abuse, hes a punk for not standing up for himself.
If ODB retaliates , hes too hot headed and mentally weak.

Which one is it?
I have no problem ODB retaliating, he got his punishment

I go with the first option

But if he really got intimidated by the bat thing though
laugh.gif

It's not like they went up to him and swung at his kneecaps or something
To be fair though, Sting use to have the entire NWO shook when he pointed his bat at them so I understand.

CHJ has never allowed more than 100 yards in his career. Relatively short career, but goes to show what a talent AB is. Once in a generation

Who cares bout a damn bat. What does pointing a bat at someone mean ... they gonna swing it at him during thegame? Take out his knees while running a route?

Give me a *** break man

ALL THIS. What Odell think this is the last boyscout :lol: FOH with that BS. Just admit Norman had the cuffs on you and you lost it. Take your L and sit down somewhere.

Last edited:
This has turned to both guys being boneheads out there
mean.gif
"Turned into"? They were both acting up from the start. 

Not pointing the finger at you, but I'm already annoyed at how Norman is skating free from criticism with the narrative being that he got into Zestham's head and Zestham went over the line. Nah, they were both extra. Zest just one upped him on # of incidents.

It's also annoying how embarrasingly pathetic those refs were yesterday on **** calls and policing the game. They could've taken control of that situation from the jump, but that's not part of the story today either. Y'ALL HAD ONE JOB.

I'm calling it now though...Norman is gonna get involved in another one of these incidents with someone else and then it goes from how great he's been as a shutdown corner for an undefeated team to how "wild and crazy" he really is.
Imagine if ODB came out and said he was gay and they were calling him a ****** or a homo? Whole world would do a 180.
Yoooooooooo. 
eek.gif

This would definitely be the time to use that lifeline. 
laugh.gif
 180 is an understatement.

Puts Roger in a no win situation and might 'eem save Zest from a suspension.

honestly its panthers clown antics like this or taking a team photo with time left in the game that make it really hard for me to like them.

just play the game.

they forget their record since 2010 prior to this year was 34-45. with 1 winning season.

"act like you been there"
I'm actually the opposite.  I am happy that there is some personality left in the game.  The NFL tries to remove all of this personality and stuff from the game and it takes away from the total product.  We all watch it for entertainment... might as well be entertained.  

Who cares bout a damn bat. What does pointing a bat at someone mean ... they gonna swing it at him during thegame? Take out his knees while running a route?

Give me a *** break man
ALL THIS. What Odell think this is the last boyscout
laugh.gif
FOH with that BS. Just admit Norman had the cuffs on you and you lost it. Take your L and sit down somewhere.
Norman made one play on Odell all night. Got torched on three occasions and gave up a game tying touchdown. Be real with yourself.

Norman wasn't even on Odell most the game, he was in the slot lol. But jokes gotta fly, right?

How exactly did Norman shut down ODB tho?
He was absolutely toast but dropped the ball.
And then he was toast again on the last TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom