OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Norman got beat badly numerous times. One was a drop. One was a missed pass by Eli. One was a touchdown. Odell moved because he's also dangerous in the slot and Finnegan is trash. If Odell catches that first touchdown we aren't even having this conversation.
Boi stop Josh had that boi under arrest 
6 of 9 with two drops. Help me understand. Norman wasn't even on him half the damn time lol. Whatever man, carry on with your narrative.

Fellow Giants fans, do you REALLY want to win out? Chances are incredibly slim we make it in anyways, why not lose out and earn a better draft pick?

Christmas come early for the pats??
tom-brady-trap-queen(1).gif

i hate that tub o lard republican mike francesa and i didn't even listen to that video on the previous page, but he's right

coughlin did like practically nothing to shut down this situation before it got way outta hand with beckham. fighting for his job and i understand that, but he sold out. the old tom coughlin woulda put that boy in his place

See, I told you. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Now it's "Norman shut down OBJ" from media & fans that only paid attention to highlights or had the TV on in the background.

Josh Norman did NOT have a good game yesterday. Not good. No bueno. His performance =/= the results. Multiple flags, missed tackles, got burned more than once.

But the Panthers won and Zestham was outchea Goldberg spearing dudes sooooooo the narrative is quite different today.

Fellow Giants fans, do you REALLY want to win out? Chances are incredibly slim we make it in anyways, why not lose out and earn a better draft pick?
might as well go for it when you're this close ya know? i don't expect much, but the team has seen tight spots before and come thru. besides the nfc east has been hilarious

really don't think losing will significantly up the team's chances for a better draft pick opportunity.

I kinda agree but with all the injuries across the league there's potential to make a run, as bad as we are.

How long does the appeals process take? Giants have an outside chance at the playoffs but if we actually make it and he has to serve a suspension in the playoffs what's the point? We might be better off if he just serves it next week against Minnesota.

Giants playoff dreams ended when Landon Collins dropped that INT against New England.

Just admit Norman had the cuffs on you and you lost it.

someone didnt watch the game yesterday

Clearly didn't watch the game. Norman got burnt and hit a few times. That's part of the reason why he was fighting so much because he was mad how badly he was getting burned.

If ODB makes that routine grab, different game. ODB got mad at everyone else but himself for that drop. It ruined his game, he was mentally gone.

Our season been done, wanted to see us win out. I don't believe in tanking. That **** is wack. Go out strong and on a high note.

Refs should get suspended too.

Agreed, it was a joke and you can't tell me they didn't see what was going on. Show must go on though.

Right after Norman got beat on the dropped touchdown dude body slammed Odell right in front of a ref.

Funny how you get a penalty for slamming someone within the context of making a tackle but the refs let Norman go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom