OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea odb had more to do with stopping himself than Norman did..

He had the dropped td (no clue if Norman was covering).. And he was open in the endzone for another one (again don't know if Norman was covering) and Eli couldn't get it to him because of the pass rush

Norman was covering him for the dropped TD pass. He was barbecued.

Another problem I have is I didn't see any veteran players on the sideline talking to him. Yelling at him or trying to calm him down. I didn't see any offensive players step up and defend him on the field either. Not a good look AT ALL.

Kirk-Cousins-wife-Julie-Hampton-Cousins.jpg

at least he's winning on the field

:rofl:

Jeff Farmer :x

CHJ has never allowed more than 100 yards in his career. Relatively short career, but goes to show what a talent AB is. Once in a generation

(Fist bump)

Zest gawd officially out for 1 game. Apparently there was proof of homophobic slurs being aimed at this direction by the Panthers.

C'mon now

Does that mean Norman isn't the best because he doesn't follow the number 1 guy all game? :nerd:

Didn't hook one guy with this, Sherman talk just isn't what it used to be

Most white people look alike

Sigh :lol:

Last edited:
I will say this about Bill OBrien, as much static I've given him this season I will give him credit for having the team's head above water with the cluster **** situation at QB. Even though this is the situation he wanted by not tying himself to one guy.

I will say this about Bill OBrien, as much static I've given him this season I will give him credit for having the team's head above water with the cluster **** situation at QB. Even though this is the situation he wanted by not tying himself to one guy.

If there was a retro draft of 2014... Who would the Texans take number one in that draft?

If ODB wasn't even thrown out of the game for his actions (refs were god awful), how does that suspension even stand after his appeal?

NFL is so backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom