OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ODB wasn't even thrown out of the game for his actions (refs were god awful), how does that suspension even stand after his appeal?

NFL is so backwards
They'd be admitting a mistake in not throwing him out, right?  No reason to prioritize consistency over correctness.

Imagine if ODB came out and said he was gay and they were calling him a ****** or a homo? Whole world would do a 180.
Yoooooooooo. 
eek.gif

This would definitely be the time to use that lifeline. 
laugh.gif
 180 is an understatement.

Puts Roger in a no win situation and might 'eem save Zest from a suspension.
That happened to Rajon Rondo and the ref!! Earned Rondo a suspension. 
laugh.gif

Ray making excuses for Odell. Saying his manhood was questioned so he answered.

NO ******* **** IT'S BEEN QUESTIONED. dude is twirling, dancing, and doing all sorts of feminine stuff on a football field. maybe stop trolling everyone with all the zest and your manhood won't get questioned. :lol:

Last edited:
I will say this about Bill OBrien, as much static I've given him this season I will give him credit for having the team's head above water with the cluster **** situation at QB. Even though this is the situation he wanted by not tying himself to one guy.
Bring in Matt McGloin. The ginger has some spark and moxie. 

Last edited:

NO ******* **** IT'S BEEN QUESTIONED. dude is twirling, dancing, and doing all sorts of feminine stuff on a football field. maybe stop trolling everyone with all the zest and your manhood won't get questioned. :lol:

Whoa easy DSA

Whoa easy DSA

i know how that comes across. my main point is that we know how NFL players are. we know what kind of sport football is. let's not act like dudes aren't going to make the same comments made on this board to OBJ on the field. so according to Ray, if that's what got him to blow up, well it's no shocker that those comments were coming his way.

and i truly do believe he is trolling all of us with the stuff he does.

Last edited:
everyone on ESPN wanna condemn ODB's actions, but still wanna continue using his star power to attract the viewers. wanna use this incident to keep bringin in the ratings

I don't even care anymore. Fine them both and move on. People aren't gonna stop watching because of this. Highest rated game this season. NFL got what they wanted. They both should have been ejected before the half. They both got carried away early and swinging.

Imagine if ODB came out and said he was gay and they were calling him a ****** or a homo? Whole world would do a 180.

Random but that game was not the highest rated game this year. Maybe in New York...

Ehhhh, I agree with you but I also agree with Ray. Defensive players probably calling him gay slurs and ODB fought and beat the **** out of Norman. Tried to punk him and ended up getting punked.

I don't even care anymore. Fine them both and move on. People aren't gonna stop watching because of this. Highest rated game this season. NFL got what they wanted. They both should have been ejected before the half. They both got carried away early and swinging.

Random but that game was not the highest rated game this year. Maybe in New York...

I heard it on the radio. They said highest rated regular season game. Maybe there was more to it, 1:00pm slot or something? I don't know. Just know it was high as ****.

That Christmas suit is hilarious. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom