OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Odell is gay he knows that coming out will mean he's instantly eviscerated by people who "don't care" but are upset "he's making it all about him", so if that's the case he's probably doing the smart thing by staying in the closet and trying to wreck Norman on the field.

Man I'm telling yall Odell really is gay.

mDXcq05.png

Last edited:
what can you do in a situation like that last one though. it's hard to hit a person full speed and trying to adjust in a way that you don't hit him anyplace from the chest up

Damn Woodson retiring :smh: . He was beasting too. Rather go out on top then be called washed up. I ain't even mad at him....Legend

Damn Woodson retiring
mean.gif
. He was beasting too. Rather go out on top then be called washed up. I ain't even mad at him....Legend
I came in here to post about this too, legit sad to see him go. Dude is a monster athlete, legendary competitor. HOF. Hope he stays around and mentors the youngsters on the Raiders someway, I'm sure he means a lot to that organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom