OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

I came in here to post about this too, legit sad to see him go. Dude is a monster athlete, legendary competitor. HOF. Hope he stays around and mentors the youngsters on the Raiders someway, I'm sure he means a lot to that organization.
I dunno if I'm the only one... but I was always amazed he won a Heisman as a defender.

Last edited:
Charles-Woodson-is-open-to-any-change..gif

impressivde td by the saints

edit - you're a pro ref right there. you can't call that correctly? shouldn't have been a td

Last edited:
what a grab by Cooks :wow:

Darius Sleigh Bells had perfect coverage too

Last edited:
> Woodson is one of two players in football history to win a Heisman Trophy, Associated Press Rookie of the Year, Associated Press Player of the Year and a Super Bowl in their career. The other player is former Raiders RB Marcus Allen.
> Woodson is a three-time first-team All-Pro, an eight-time Pro Bowler and was named the Associated Press Defensive Player of the Year in 2009. He has been named the AFC/NFC Defensive Player of the Month five times.
> The 1998 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year, Woodson became the first Raiders defensive back to start every game in his rookie season since Jack Tatum in 1971. He finished his rookie campaign with five interceptions with one return touchdown and two forced fumbles.
> In 1997, Woodson became the first predominantly defensive player to win the Heisman Trophy and is one of nine Heisman winners to wear the Silver and Black.
> Woodson has recorded 65 career interceptions and is tied with Ken Riley (65) for the fifth most interceptions in NFL history and the most by any player not currently enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
> Along with Hall of Famer Darrell Green (19), Woodson is one of only two players in NFL history to intercept a pass in at least 18 straight seasons.
> Woodson is one of three players in NFL history to record an interception at age 39 or older, joining Hall of Famer Darrell Green and Clay Matthews, Jr. With two interceptions on Oct. 11, 2015 vs. Denver, Woodson became the only player 39-or-older with two interceptions in a game.
> Woodson's 13 defensive touchdowns are tied with Rod Woodson and Darren Sharper for the most all-time, and his 11 interception-touchdowns are second all-time to R. Woodson's 12.
> In 2011, he became the first NFL player to record an interception-touchdown in six straight seasons.
> In 2014, Woodson became the first player in NFL history with 50 interceptions and 20 sacks in his career. Later in the season, Woodson also became the first player to reach 60 picks and 20 sacks for a career.

If Odell comes out as gay will dudes on NT with his jersey still rock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom