OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Increasingly dangerous work environment? Bullying and hazing? Offensive derogatory language?
Concussion movie out in theaters in less than a week?!?
TED WELLS BYKE.

Last edited:
Didn't realize OZB was actually out there doing ballerina moves during warmups 
eek.gif
 you can't make this up

Not defending OBJ or Norman here but, regardless of the fact that bringing out a bat on the field during pregame is a Carolina Panthers ritual, if Norman or any of the Panthers players threatened or 'bullied' OBJ with the bats, I can see why Odell went berserk on them.

Who cares bout a damn bat. What does pointing a bat at someone mean ... they gonna swing it at him during thegame? Take out his knees while running a route?

Give me a *** break man

Not defending OBJ or Norman here but, regardless of the fact that bringing out a bat on the field during pregame is a Carolina Panthers ritual, if Norman or any of the Panthers players threatened or 'bullied' OBJ with the bats, I can see why Odell went berserk on them.
But none of this or the taunts they threw at Odell (about his sexuality) were caught on camera, so they're the angels here.

Who cares bout a damn bat. What does pointing a bat at someone mean ... they gonna swing it at him during thegame? Take out his knees while running a route?

Give me a *** break man
According to Art Stapleton on twitter, it wasn't about that bat. It's about what was said in OBJ's direction in reference to the bat and what would be done. I'd say use your imagination but who wants to see that 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Odell gotta keep composed. All sides were doing the most smh.

The bat thing is SO stupid :rofl:

:lol: at the mere thought of Coughlin taking Beckham out of the game. Beckham could have pulled a last boyscout on Norman and dude would have been in there to finish out the 4th.

Folks gotta realize...no matter how ****** up the things are that players do both on/off the field, WINNING trumps all. This is why Greg Hardy is employed and Beckham can get 3 PFs, almost make Norman brain dead, and still catch a TD in a critical moment.

If you have talent, the coach is gonna play you. Period.

NFL goes by a different set of rules and they got EXACTLY what they wanted outta Sunday's matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom