OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well according to Deion Sanders and Stephen A it wasn't the bats it was the fact Norman and few others on defense were calling out his Manhood and questioning if he's a fruit cake it triggered ODB
damn.

if thats the case be boutta dive head first through a screen open with Niketalk 

I don't even care anymore. Fine them both and move on. People aren't gonna stop watching because of this. Highest rated game this season. NFL got what they wanted. They both should have been ejected before the half. They both got carried away early and swinging.

Imagine if ODB came out and said he was gay and they were calling him a ****** or a homo? Whole world would do a 180.

This honey badger injury depresses me for the fact he won't be 100 next season, so it'll be until 2017 that I'll see the dude play the defense I love so much. After his rookie year torn ACL he was slowed last year and only until this year breaking out. I'll be gloomy all day

I don't even care anymore. Fine them both and move on. People aren't gonna stop watching because of this. Highest rated game this season. NFL got what they wanted. They both should have been ejected before the half. They both got carried away early and swinging.

Imagine if ODB came out and said he was gay and they were calling him a ****** or a homo? Whole world would do a 180.

Last part is true, he'd be a martyr (minus the whole death thing)

if the panthers were calling OBJ a homosexual we have no choice but to put an asterisk on their perfect season.

im not serious.

but the rest of the world might be

son really is charmin soft mentally if thats all he takes to mess with his head
I don't know what was said to OBJ but this 'tough' guy mentality on NT is 
eyes.gif

This honey badger injury depresses me for the fact he won't be 100 next season, so it'll be until 2017 that I'll see the dude play the defense I love so much. After his rookie year torn ACL he was slowed last year and only until this year breaking out. I'll be gloomy all day

If hasn't fell asleep last night I was going to put some bread on the Cardinals winning it all, happy I didn't now.

Come on now my boys carry the bat with them as it symbolizes my presence still being with them at the game and the NFL has a problem???
— Bené Benwikere (@BigPlayBene) December 21, 2015
Player Update On #BATGATE
I carried the bat out the tunnel against Atlanta and my teammates held it during warm ups that game to pic.twitter.com/SQTcIy8mrF
— Bené Benwikere (@BigPlayBene) December 21, 2015
IDK who's telling the truth now

They're not bringing a ****** bat on the field while the game is playing. I don't think they should be bringing bats out on the field and pointing or anything. Both look stupid as hell and should get the same punishment.

I don't know what was said to OBJ but this 'tough' guy mentality on NT is 
eyes.gif
agreed. lots of things get said on the field or whatever, but stuff like that is kinda over the line if you're trying to get an upper hand on a dude's/into a dude's head. makes you look real weak of you're resorting to that kind of harrassment

Last edited:

I don't know what was said to OBJ but this 'tough' guy mentality on NT is :rolleyes .

agreed. lots of things get said on the field or whatever, but stuff like that is kinda over the line if you're trying to get an upper hand on a dude's/into a dude's head.

getting called a B_ or F_ or anything else under the sun happens at every level of this game. Not saying its right, but "zestgawd" as yall wanna dub him

being triggered really makes him look weak

honestly its panthers clown antics like this or taking a team photo with time left in the game that make it really hard for me to like them.

just play the game.

they forget their record since 2010 prior to this year was 34-45. with 1 winning season.

"act like you been there"

Last edited:
So this is the logic

If ODB takes the verbal abuse, hes a punk for not standing up for himself.
If ODB retaliates , hes too hot headed and mentally weak.

Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom