OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this on lebatard last week:
Teams with the hardest schedules with the narratives for their teams. I think these are the correct order, I forgot the exact order of the top 5.

#1 - 49ers (they lose a lot)
#2 - lions (they fired their whole coaching staff)
#3 - Rams (they are underachieving)

that's not good :smh: :smh:

sucks that it happened but it sucks even more that it was in garbage time & he shouldn't have been on the field

it was a non contact play, he could have got injured during practice
There's a lot more non contact knee injuries this year :smh:

Sad to see it get so bad with Blackmon. Dude was so fun to watch at OKST.

I remember they were hyping up the matchup with Amukamara and he straight BBQ'd dude.

This is nuts...I swear this dude has had like 5 DUI's.

Could be living the dream out in Florida making eight figures a year right now. Who the hell is around this dude on a daily basis to let this **** keep on happening?

It's a disease. My co-workers relative JUST left rehab to live w/ her family members. In advance of her stay, they removed all the alcohol out of the house. Her visit was going as well as it could for about 3 days then they found a empty bottle of cooking sherry by her bed. She relapsed. Alcoholics WILL find a way....it's sad. :smh:

On a lighter note:

vtntmexrhmdux7byk8qy.jpg

Blackmon will just never get it
He has money yet drove himself while drunk
Like bro, just Uber it

Hope Odell gets suspended for the rest of the year. Huge chance we lose out, get better draft pick, and fire our coaching staff if that happens.
Plus we won't have him getting injured.

torn MCL for Shady McCoy, Schefter says he's week to week :smh:

edit: Honey Badger out ROS with a torn ACL :smh:

Last edited:
In pregame warmups, at least one Panthers official, and possibly more, carried black baseball bats on to the field and were motioning with them towards Odell Beckham Jr. while making comments to him, per a league source. Norman later grabbed the black bat and was swinging it in pregame warmups – which, by the way, an NFL Films camera captured. Beckham, according to another source, felt threatened and it helped put him in a certain frame of mind. It does not excuse what he did during the course of the game, but it does explain what led up to the battle that still is the talk of the league today.
Posted by Adam Schefter on Monday, December 21, 2015

This ish....just got weird 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Man im so tired of hearing about that game.

The league got exactly what they wanted. Media hyped up that matchup all week long. Giants were walking on a tight rope to even make the playoffs, very slim chance, realistically prob none at all.

With a 2time super bowl winning QB and an elite receiver, going against an undefeated team and said best corner in the league the league needed attention. No other 1 oclock game sounded intriguing at all. So yo utake all that hype and media fueling it with interviews daily.

Refs let it go because Goddell prob said let it play out as much as u can. And it got every one talking, tweeting, replaying it .. its gonna be talked about all week.

Both players are lil bit**** for their actions. Norman sounds like a bitter ex gf tryin to slander the father of her kids, and ODB acted like a kid who got bullied all year in school .. all those antics lead to Carolina defensively getting dostracted and NYG came back

you won the game your TEAM is 14-0 sthu and focus on Atlanta .. with that said I hope it plagues Carolina's season and they implode losing to ATL and TB, then losing their first playoff game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom