OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Norman wants to play victim, after ODB missed the wide open TD pass the very next play Norman pile-drived Beckham into the ground...no flag

Give me a break, ODB had just one more unnecessary roughness flag than Norman, both went overboard.

Fine them both and move on.

Anywho, the Panthers won, but I am not happy about the game at all. Very dissapointing win to go to 14-0. The squad completely lost their composure. 
Cam said it best, completely embarrassing to let that team back in the game. But unfortunately for the Falcons we've played them after two disappointing performances.
Yeah, both the Panthers offense & defense got complacent midway through the 3rd and it almost cost them the game. Good thing they got it together at the end though. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
That helmet shot by ODB is one of the dirtiest things ive seen on a football field :smh:

Full speed launching your helmet into another dudes helmet who doesnt even have the ball? Come on son. It wasnt a football move

KC is great
They lost Charles but are still ballin out
I remember a couple weeks ago people were calling for Reid's head, how the tides have changed

Jets are in if-

They go 2-0
One of KC/Pitt/now Denver need to go 1-1

They go 1-1
One of KC/Pitt/now Denver need to go 0-2

10-6 for us and Denver looks the most realistic.

Anywho, the Panthers won, but I am not happy about the game at all. Very dissapointing win to go to 14-0. The squad completely lost their composure. 
Cam said it best, completely embarrassing to let that team back in the game. But unfortunately for the Falcons we've played them after two disappointing performances.
Division games are always tough, so I won't count Atlanta out. I'm not a fan of resting players for the playoffs, but if people are going to start taking cheap shots at our players, it might not be a bad idea to think about sitting some players out. I think Cam should play every game, though.

Since they haven't clinched home field advantage throughout the playoffs yet, they should go hard at Atlanta and win there in the Georgia Dome. Then they should play by ear against the Bucs. 

If 16-0 is there, go for history, and become the worst 16-0 team ever. 
smile.gif

However, the REAL goal is to bring the Lombardi to the Carolinas for the first time. 

Division games are always tough, so I won't count Atlanta out. I'm not a fan of resting players for the playoffs, but if people are going to start taking cheap shots at our players, it might not be a bad idea to think about sitting some players out. I think Cam should play every game, though.

Since they haven't clinched home field advantage throughout the playoffs yet, they should go hard at Atlanta and win there in the Georgia Dome. Then they should play by ear against the Bucs. 

If 16-0 is there, go for history, and become the worst 16-0 team ever. 
smile.gif

However, the REAL goal is to bring the Lombardi to the Carolinas for the first time. 
Don't worry yes you can. We just barely beat the Jags yesterday so I have no faith that even the aura of a divisional game would make us bring our A game, It sure didn't two weeks ago 
laugh.gif

You can touch some people, but you can't always reach them.

Hope dude can overcome the addiction & depression he's dealing with so he can get his life back on track, it's not looking good at all right now :smh:

You can touch some people, but you can't always reach them.

Hope dude can overcome the addiction & depression he's dealing with so he can get his life back on track, it's not looking good at all right now
mean.gif
All jokes aside, if Blackmon cleans up, I can see the Cowboys picking him up, with him being a former teammate & friend of Dez. 

Deandre Hopkins @Nukdabomb
If you ain't got haters you ain't poppin

Josh Weinfuss @joshweinfuss
Sources close to Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu told me best-case scenario is that he has a knee sprain... espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId…

Darren Urban @Cardschatter
Ran into Mathieu as he was headed to get MRI this morning. Timing-wise, not sure Arians will have much of an update when he talks at 12:15.

Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky
Aaron Rodgers on Jared Abbrederis: 'He needs to be on the field more' es.pn/1OGn25e

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Marshawn Lynch won't practice this week wp.me/p14QSB-9Wxj

Charean Williams @NFLCharean
Stephen Jones says on @1053thefan that Moore won't influence what the Cowboys do in seeking a young QB. He could win No. 2 job though.

Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin
#Bills WR Robert Woods suffered a groin injury yesterday and will be placed on IR, a source said. Finishes the season with 552 yards, 3 TDs.

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne
Rex: Miller will be limited at practice, McCoy (knee) same, R. Johnson likely out.

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne
Another vote of confidence for Taylor. Ryan said Bills are "pretty sure" who their QB will be next year.

Jay Skurski @JaySkurski
Ryan says it's a possibility the #Bills give more playing time to younger players, but that "the priority is to win the game."

Jay Skurski @JaySkurski
Ryan says the #Bills won't play Aaron Williams the rest of the year, but he may continue to practice.

D. Orlando Ledbetter @DOrlandoAJC
#Falcons reach injury settlement with Jon Asamoah. Was just signed to a 5-yr $22.5 mil deal, with $8 mil guaranteed. shar.es/1GxoV8

Jay Skurski @JaySkurski
TE Charles Clay is expected to be able to return against the Cowboys, Ryan said. #Bills

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne
Rex said K. Williams finished the game, should be OK. Bradham had a setback last wk, Ryan hopeful for this wk.

Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin
I'm told #Chargers RB Melvin Gordon's knee is sore, but he isn't experiencing swelling. He's scheduled to get an MRI today.

that story about scouts having to spy on Blackmon pre-draft cause there were so many red flags is crazy :smh:

hope he gets his life back on track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom