OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a southern thing for some but honestly Jno is my dude but he's always been Greg hardy/Steve Smith type crazy. During campaign I was surprised that he didn't fight Kelvin Benjamin instead of Cam

Josh Norman called in MIKE and MIKE sounding like the conditioning coach from the Waterboy.

didnt understand a word he was saying besides crying the whole time about OBJ being a joker.

i dunno why everyones on Normans nuts. guys been in the league since 2012 and i never even heard his name prior to week 5 this year.

He was good last year. Not like this year but I think last year was a solid year for him.

Top 25 I think

Last edited:
I was dying during the post game wrap up during the Texans/Colts highlights. Deion's all "Is this the same Brandon Weeden that was in Dallas? That pass could've gone to Dez. That pass could've gone to Terrence Williams" :lol: :lol:

Norman should be thanking the MVP for saving his *** or today's narrative would be a lot different.. but because they won he gets to play the victim and act like OBJ was the only one doing **** talking about female tendencies yet he's the one calling dudes "edible" **** outta here

i dunno why everyones on Normans nuts. guys been in the league since 2012 and i never even heard his name prior to week 5 this year.
Good to know you don't watch football.
stahp. 

im sayin nobody knew Norman as a BIG name before this year.

youre a Panthers fan so it may be tunnel vision for you to not realize ALOT of people didnt recognize Norman as a factor prior to this year

laugh.gif
must be good to finally have a winning team down there

Norman should be thanking the MVP for saving his *** or today's narrative would be a lot different.. but because they won he gets to play the victim and act like OBJ was the only one doing **** talking about female tendencies yet he's the one calling dudes "edible" **** outta here
But some NTers have been saying the Carolina D has been saving Cam all season?????

IDK anymore

Last edited:
That helmet shot by ODB is one of the dirtiest things ive seen on a football field :smh:

Full speed launching your helmet into another dudes helmet who doesnt even have the ball? Come on son. It wasnt a football move

That helmet shot by ODB is one of the dirtiest things ive seen on a football field :smh:

Full speed launching your helmet into another dudes helmet who doesnt even have the ball? Come on son. It wasnt a football move

Beckham was out there for himself yesterday and not the team. Inexcusable stuff.

Brandon Merriweather did less egregious helmet to helmet contact AT GAME SPEED DURING THE FREAKING PLAY TO A PLAYER WHO HAD THE BALL and got suspended multiple games.

ODB completely goes headhunting after the play, against a totally defenseless player who isn't a ballcarrier, and leads with the crown of the helmet to the guys earhole and he gets to stay in the game and maybe might get a 1 game suspension.

:lol: :lol:

I just saw that Wallace hit yesterday. If they suspend OZJ they gotta suspend him too. That knocked dude out.

You talking about the cat on the Steelers? It was just as bad.

Merrweather has had like 10 incidents before. Real bad record.

One of the highest rated regular season games and it wasn't even a national game. NFL got what they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom