OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is soft as heck, if they suspend Odell.

It was just excessive rough play between both of them.

But the NFL of today is soft, hence why a suspension wouldn't be a surprise

dmxfury dmxfury only a hand full of teams have more. Stay in the AFC Steeler fan! We know the ring collection you have. I respect it.

:lol:

All good, I know you guys have a great history and tradition, I just found it a bit funny that it wasn't a Boys fan posting it since they are on top

Norman is acting more b made than Odell.

Going on with this like a bird. Your team is 14-0 and you want to focus on this. Clown status.

As bad as people have been pointing out the officiating all year from what I saw from the game it seemed like that was the worst. The lost control early of the Odell and Norman situation and had no chance of getting it under control.

Norman is acting more b made than Odell.

Going on with this like a bird. Your team is 14-0 and you want to focus on this. Clown status.

He's taking advantage of this, nobody on a national stage really knew who he was until yesterday.

Might as well milk it while you can, especially since he's a free agent next season.

As bad as people have been pointing out the officiating all year from what I saw from the game it seemed like that was the worst. The lost control early of the Odell and Norman situation and had no chance of getting it under control.

Agree, and also apply this to the coaches.

I don't even care if they lose on Saturday, put me out of my misery so I can start focusing on the draft

Josh Norman called in MIKE and MIKE sounding like the conditioning coach from the Waterboy.

didnt understand a word he was saying besides crying the whole time about OBJ being a joker.

i dunno why everyones on Normans nuts. guys been in the league since 2012 and i never even heard his name prior to week 5 this year.

Both of 'em was acting crazy out there. It's football it happens. ODB went to far with that Chris Benoit headbutt though. Can't do **** like that. :smh: :lol:

Agreed, and it was actually an exciting game to watch. Just overshadowed by the 2 clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom