OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ODB gets suspended for next week, RIP giants of whatever chance they had of making the playoffs

they'lll prob fine him and maybe give him tix to the new will smith movie at most, but i don't see him suspended
Probs, I was just watching the SNF after game thing and they made it seem like he would get suspended for that helmet hit on Norman

If Big Ben didn't miss a couple of games I think A. Brown would have the single season receiving yards record

If Big Ben didn't miss a couple of games I think A. Brown would have the single season receiving yards record
A significant amount of those receiving yards came from DJ Hayden, David Amerson, and braintrust of Ken Norton Jr. and Jack Del Rio. You have to love the Oakland Raiders commitment to consistent record losses year after year. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No way they suspend Odell in a game they flexed to primetime.

I have to eat my words when it comes to Kirk. I thought he was nothing more than a serviceable backup, turns out he can play a little. Still shrinks under the bright lights, but maybe he'll change that on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom