OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media is turning on ODB because of all cameras on him and the type of season the team is having. if the giants win it wont be much of an issue.
Norman was menstruating just as much as ODB was.

Nah dude, I still think it would be an issue and it's rightfully so. Beckham was out there headhunting Norman and then throws a clear punch on him? How he wasn't ejected might lead to a suspension.

You didn't watch the game. First punch was thrown by Norman. Norman did everything ODB did except for the helmet to helmet dive.

I don't know what annoys me more. Bradford's shoulder pads or sleeves?

I really like what Arians is doing with this team. I got Rivera for coach of the year but Arians is second.

Last edited:
You didn't watch the game. First punch was thrown by Norman. Norman did everything ODB did except for the helmet to helmet dive.

Both guys looked bad and will get fined

I've got no problem with that. I like to see some fighting and things get chippy but they both did waaaay too much. I'm just tired of hearing about ODB getting all the blame. Norman started it, thought he could punk him and it backfired.

oh god not again
indifferent.gif

Dallas and Murray need to beg and plead for each other's sympathy. I laughed when someone mentioned the Eagles signed Murray solely so Dallas wouldn't have him, but looks like that's exactly the case based on his usage. Dallas needed Murray just as bad and Murray needed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom