OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell
laugh.gif

Dunno if the jets can beat the pats in foxborough next week. Chiefs are playing the best football in the league right now, while we have the browns and ravens the next two weeks. Anything can happen but I'd put my money on the steelers and chiefs in the last two wildcard spots.

Basically.

I'm late to the discussion but I'm glad the media is turning against OBJ now. Dude was a woman out there all game long :smh: . I get it - he needed to one up Norman, and likewise. But the head hunting, the punch, the excessive sideline celebrating after the game-tying TD... he was out there for himself today and not the team IMO.

This pains me even more to say, but Joe Buck had the call of the year in the beginning of that game "Manning. Beckham. Open. Dropped it" :rofl:

Dunno if the jets can beat the pats in foxborough next week. Chiefs are playing the best football in the league right now, while we have the browns and ravens the next two weeks. Anything can happen but I'd put my money on the steelers and chiefs in the last two wildcard spots.

Basically.

Jets play at home though... changes everything.

Media is turning on ODB because of all cameras on him and the type of season the team is having. if the giants win it wont be much of an issue.
Norman was menstruating just as much as ODB was.

DeMarco is basically AP last year. Gonna get his fat check and barely play. He'll be fresh when the Jets sign him next year.

Media is turning on ODB because of all cameras on him and the type of season the team is having. if the giants win it wont be much of an issue.
Norman was menstruating just as much as ODB was.

Nah dude, I still think it would be an issue and it's rightfully so. Beckham was out there headhunting Norman and then throws a clear punch on him? How he wasn't ejected might lead to a suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom