OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do owners feel the need to wear suits and ties to the games?

Who wants to be at any game in a suit and a tie.. Like literally the only time I put on a tie is when I'm in front of a client and even that only lasts for the first couple times

Anytime one of those billionaires are out in public, especially in front of cameras, their "clients" are watching and judging.

you think people actually care if they are in a suit and tie?

Who wants to be at any game in a suit and a tie.. Like literally the only time I put on a tie is when I'm in front of a client and even that only lasts for the first couple times

Because wearing a nice suit & tie and looking sharp is awesome.

Yes, sloppiness would not be viewed in a good light

Norman a clown. He made one play on Odell all game. His mouth was his best asset this game. That's nothing to boast about. And he got some nerve crying to the media.

The people they do business with on a daily basis do.

My personal opinion is that NBA owners are dressed more appropriately for a sporting event

I get the commissioner being in a suit for games..

i personally only care about the product being put on the field and stability of the organization.. If I'm an nfl owner the only time I'm in a suit tie is when it comes to business meetings or collective bargaining stuff

Last edited:

I would be just like Marc Cuban. There's a time and place for suits. If I am the owner I could give a damn and ill show up in my boxers if I want or a suit. I own the team :lol:

Defensive stand by Philly lead to an advantage of field positioning in their favor which ultimately led to a swift 7 points to tie the game 10 to 10

That tweet is childish AF .. if u do business on the field thats all the "talking" u need to do.

tweet puts him in the same clown level ODB

Because wearing a nice suit & tie and looking sharp is awesome.

Yes, sloppiness would not be viewed in a good light

You can be nicely causally dressed.. Button up with some khakis and loafers.. Blazer if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom