OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently

CWuc6gdVEAE5z7i.jpg:large

Love seeing the 'passion' and genuine comments from Rivers. Cool to see these guys show a human side

NFL discussing discipline for Odell Beckham Jr. this morning, but based on conversations with league sources, a 1-game suspension is likely.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

December 21, 2015

Good ODB deserves it!! 

I have no problem with him being suspended but you have to suspend Norman too. Swung at him MULTIPLE times. ODB runs his route, blows by Norman and Norman swings at the back of his head. ODB attacks and hits him back harder. Can't suspend one and not the other.

NFL discussing discipline for Odell Beckham Jr. this morning, but based on conversations with league sources, a 1-game suspension is likely.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

December 21, 2015

Good ODB deserves it!! 
I have no problem with him being suspended but you have to suspend Norman too. Swung at him MULTIPLE times. ODB runs his route, blows by Norman and Norman swings at the back of his head. ODB attacks and hits him back harder. Can't suspend one and not the other.
ODB ran down the field with the intent of a helmet to helmet hit, you can compare that to the other. The 3 penalties and sideline meltdowns didn't help his case. It's a WR taking action on a DB. If not suspended, defensive players in the league would be outraged, and it would further play into the thought that offensive players are babied. 

Last edited:
The league has to suspend him just off principle, if Aqib Talib got a game for an eye poke Odell has to for a blatant headshot. If he doesn't or wins an appeal there should be outrage

the world is soft.

media blowing this out of proportion.

anybody remember Andre Johnson vs Cortland Finnegan?

fine them both. it's not like OBJ is a dirty player. this would be his first offense. which not to mention started after Norman slammed him on his neck.

I'm not gonna say he intended to hit him helmet to helmet. Looked like he dove after him and wanted to hit him hard. I don't care if ODB gets suspended but this one sided **** is foolish. No reason Norman should get a pass for throwing ODB or swinging on him mad times. Can't punish one without the other. Norman was mad as hell he got burnt, then started fighting ODB. Deion and Tomlinson were saying the same **** last night. Can't punish one and not the other. Both did the same ****.

I'm also sure most of y'all didn't see the whole game and just highlights. I know people at the game said Norman was hitting ODB way more throughout the game.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna say he intended to hit him helmet to helmet. Looked like he dove after him and wanted to hit him hard. I don't care if ODB gets suspended but this one sided **** is foolish. No reason Norman should get a pass for throwing ODB or swinging on him mad times. Can't punish one without the other. Norman was mad as hell he got burnt, then started fighting ODB. Deion and Tomlinson were saying the same **** last night. Can't punish one and not the other. Both did the same ****.

I'm also sure most of y'all didn't see the whole game and just highlights. I know people at the game said Norman was hitting ODB way more throughout the game.
We are neither blind nor stupid. If this wasn't intentional, IDK what is.

Last edited:
Norman on Mike and Mike GOING IN. Says OZJ not no Joker but he's Harvey Dent, Two Face. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
So you think he maliciously tried to take his head off? It's possible but that's insanely vicious if he was going for his head. Either way, punches were thrown by both players throughout the game, you're supposed to be tossed for it and neither were and it kept boiling. Both deserve the same punishment.

I don't think either player should be suspended and I think you give out a big fine and move on. We ***** and complain about how we miss old football and want toughness and players hitting hard. Now people crying? Can't have it both ways. Tomlinson was saying you can't hype up this match all week like this and get mad when you fueled the fire. With that said, I think both a beasts and I would love for Norman to be a Giant this year. Not caping for anyone, think the media blowing it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom