OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't one of the main reasons players go low is that it's easier take down vs going high and possibly getting embarrassed ...

Isn't one of the main reasons players go low is that it's easier take down vs going high and possibly getting embarrassed ...

Yeah. Gronk especially. Dude is a house. You gotta hit that guy low or get hurt yourself tryna go high. Part of the problem is players don't wrap up anymore. 99% kill shots.

totally. unless you knock him out cold, going high is mostly going to be the defender bouncing off Gronk. launching at knees and wrapping up legs/waist is different though.

i played CB in high school and whenever i had to tackle a bigger player i always tried to hit em low. i wasn't trying to blow up a 200lb player when i weighed a cool 150lb :lol:

tumblr_na4wcv3txH1smcbm7o1_400.gif

NE is always crying about some ****. It's ridiculous. Can't hit them low, where do you hit them? Gronk acting like he's coming back from heart surgery and ****.

you're beyond misinformed on this. please don't read one quote taken from an entire discussion and say some asinine **** like this, man. it's not a good look :lol:

Informed on both players. Brady was whining BUT it's cool that he also mentioned it wasn't a dirty hit, because it wasn't.

Gronk on social media and interviews acting like he suffered a serious injury and he'll be back better than ever. I know he's your top but calm down. Making it seem much worse than it was.

As said before, football is ******. I wouldn't be surprised if they banned going after legs in the next couple years to protect legs. They really need to let the game go back to how it was and have everyone sign their lives away. You know what you're risking and getting into when you play football.

Hope Solo's chooch probably tastes like a half sour pickle

i'd be all over it...pass the au jus

As said before, football is ******. I wouldn't be surprised if they banned going after legs in the next couple years to protect legs. They really need to let the game go back to how it was and have everyone sign their lives away. You know what you're risking and getting into when you play football.

100% agree with you on this

Ugh this must be how GMS feels. Except we get the NE branch of the super friends :smh: :lol:

You're one of the superfriends too, though. You let them say whatevdr out of pocket stuff about me they want to. will even post right after them.

The minute i reply back you say the threads turned then i get banned and my posts get deleted.

I ask why i was banned. "You were being disrespectful"
Well why were there posts not deleted berore i responded. " oh I, dont get involved"

and you stay trying to downplay any joke made abot stilin. you cape hard for that man. i made a joke about his evoque and the first response was you "what's crazy is that they still make jokes when you already sold the car. Superfriend perks i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom