OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they elminate below the waist tackling Gronk is a 1st overall fantasy pick 11 out of 10 times.

They're both plays that target below the waist and have led to injuries which was my point...

Not sure what other ways you'd be able to stop the epidemic of lower body injuries lately.

Besides knees being involved I don't see much of a comparison, very different plays and situations IMO

Why is the Asian wrestler selling? How can grabbing a mans junk hurt you? Is that Rick Rude? If it hurts why not let go? What year and organization is this? So many questions I have.

I watched multiple times, I'm still confused on the psychology :lol:

they need to open it back up and just let defenders go HAM again :lol:

Last edited:
again, if you listened to EVERYTHING Brady said, he said he doesn't blame defenders for going low. he knows it's the only way they're allowed to hit :lol:

y'all like hyenas when it comes to NE and Brady, man :lol:

His first comments were of that nature and I liked what he said. But it appears he then made further comments which negated his first ones. Shouldn't Gronk be the one complaining if anyone?

The nWo was never this whiny :smh:

Last edited:
again, if you listened to EVERYTHING Brady said, he said he doesn't blame defenders for going low. he knows it's the only way they're allowed to hit :lol:

y'all like hyenas when it comes to NE and Brady, man :lol:

His first comments were of that nature and I liked what he said. But it appears he then made further comments which negated his first ones. Shouldn't Gronk be the one complaining if anyone?

The nWo was never this whiny :smh:

his comments in full context are far from "whiny". but hey...keep spinning :lol:

speaking of Gronk, why is his dad so involved with the injuries and ****. super odd. only player i've seen that with

I can't stand whiners. 
mean.gif
 Stop crying and man up, guys.

Two games in a row Ben would've had the team rolling with the defense playing decent. Thanks Rams 
mean.gif
Guarantee TB or PM get Ben's injury called 
mean.gif

Probably throw Barron out of the game
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Am I supposed to comment on Ben's words or mine? I have comments for both but not going to waste work time unnecessarily :lol:

Last edited:
Ugh this must be how GMS feels. Except we get the NE branch of the super friends :smh: :lol:

Yo do you remember a pair of DMX sneakers that were black with a silver 3M type look underneath? Everyone had them back in the day. I can't find a pic or remember the name of em. They were basketball shoes.

Last edited:
That was a super troll move on my part. A love tap or slight jab. I don't know what you were 'supposed' to do, but I was going to point out how I presented your posts without full context and they could be misconstrued into thinking something else. 
nerd.gif
 See?

You know by now how I operate. 
laugh.gif
 I'm just having fun.

But yeah, for the record...those posts aren't what they look like. Our guy dmx isn't being a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom