OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinegar 
sick.gif

mayo 
sick.gif
sick.gif

peyton 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i know, right?
yep 
y u do dis nick
frown.gif
manning has one last run in him. i think he does.

Word? We have some successful bros amongst us. Like I suggested last year in the NBA thread, we need a NT summit. Pick a game and folk fly in for the weekend. Members from said city provide the entertainment aka location of the gentlemans club and liquor store or smoke guy. Gotta pull your own women. Ha ha ha

Y'all BSing though...

Last edited:

vinegar :x

mayo :x :x

peyton :x :x :x

i know, right?

yep 

y u do dis nick :frown: manning has one last run in him. i think he does.

View media item 1812139

:lol:

I was in England for law school and bar school.. 3.5 years..

Still not exactly sure what the hell 'brown sauce' is

are you a lawyer :nerd:

Yup

(stores name in e-roledex in case of needing legal services)

Word? We have some successful bros amongst us. Like I suggested last year in the NBA thread, we need a NT summit. Pick a game and folk fly in for the weekend. Members from said city provide the entertainment aka location of the gentlemans club and liquor store or smoke guy. Gotta pull your own women. Ha ha ha

Y'all BSing though...

I vote ft lauderdale, Tampa or Charlotte..

Unless we going huge then I say New Orleans or some place west.. Maybe whatever team(s) end up in la

I've been to Vegas and Austin.. Other than that I've been New York, philly, Charlotte, all over Florida, Georgia, West Virginia, Richmond, DC and bama

I was in England for law school and bar school.. 3.5 years..

Still not exactly sure what the hell 'brown sauce' is

are you a lawyer :nerd:

Yup

(stores name in e-roledex in case of needing legal services)

I do transactional work.. Contracts, companies, estate management and planning, real estate, securities, intelluectual property, banking, taxes and general investment

Last edited:
Morning headline. Tom Brady is asking for rule changes to protect WRs that will prevent defenders from hitting low.

Cotton candy and green mint chocolate chip ice cream are the best.
Ben and Jerrys and Coldstone >
And Oreo or M&M blizzards from DQ.
Kohr Brothers strawberry banana

Good morning to all my cake eating, seafood hating, soy sauce using peeps.

Anyone else have trouble lately quoting posts? I'll quote someone and it'll just be a block of blank text; their post doesn't appear. Not sure if it's my browser (Safari) or a NT glitch :nerd: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom