OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooo who is PC principal's ally?

nerd.gif

Where did the Superfriend thing originate from and who is in it? Srs question. I either missed that over the summer or skipped right past it.

Ugh this must be how GMS feels. Except we get the NE branch of the super friends
mean.gif
laugh.gif
You're one of the superfriends too, though. You let them say whatevdr out of pocket stuff about me they want to. will even post right after them.

The minute i reply back you say the threads turned then i get banned and my posts get deleted.

I ask why i was banned. "You were being disrespectful"
Well why were there posts not deleted berore i responded. " oh I, dont get involved"

and you stay trying to downplay any joke made abot stilin. you cape hard for that man. i made a joke about his evoque and the first response was you "what's crazy is that they still make jokes when you already sold the car. Superfriend perks i guess
Samuel-L-Jackson-Drinking-Sprite-Pulp-Fiction.gif

Last edited:
Where did the Superfriend thing originate from and who is in it? Srs question. I either missed that over the summer or skipped right past it.

I'm Batman.
And it happened because the thread was split about some nonsense, the losing side called the winning side the super friends.
I'm sure someone will go No no no... but... yea.

Ugh this must be how GMS feels. Except we get the NE branch of the super friends :smh: :lol:

You're one of the superfriends too, though. You let them say whatevdr out of pocket stuff about me they want to. will even post right after them.

The minute i reply back you say the threads turned then i get banned and my posts get deleted.

I ask why i was banned. "You were being disrespectful"
Well why were there posts not deleted berore i responded. " oh I, dont get involved"

and you stay trying to downplay any joke made abot stilin. you cape hard for that man. i made a joke about his evoque and the first response was you "what's crazy is that they still make jokes when you already sold the car. Superfriend perks i guess

View media item 1812925

That new trailer for Batman vs Superman is fire!!! I'm actually hyped to see it now, even though he looks like Lego Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom