OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up so a bunch of y'all were arguing or discussing something and there was clearly a winning side and a loser. Then the losing side made fun of the winners? Wut? 
laugh.gif

I only saw the teaser stuff for SvB and Suicide Squad, nothing else. I try to avoid that stuff on purpose. And because of this ****, now I know more than I wanted to. 
mean.gif

Man **** y'all Superfriends and whatever trailer is out now. Good for nothing. 
mean.gif

You're one of the superfriends too, though. You let them say whatevdr out of pocket stuff about me they want to. will even post right after them.

The minute i reply back you say the threads turned then i get banned and my posts get deleted.

I ask why i was banned. "You were being disrespectful"
Well why were there posts not deleted berore i responded. " oh I, dont get involved"

and you stay trying to downplay any joke made abot stilin. you cape hard for that man. i made a joke about his evoque and the first response was you "what's crazy is that they still make jokes when you already sold the car. Superfriend perks i guess

But you are incorrect. We've done this song and dance before. I haven't banned you. You seem to think its me but it isn't. You sent a message to me about it and complained; my answer was 'I wasn't involved'.....because I wasn't. Believe it or not, admins go through and are viewing while not posting. The being disrespectul was an opinion on why you were banned. So you can keep whining about having to make new names, but it hasn't been me. Contact an admin

As far as Stillin, I never realized I took strong defense to him and tried to 'protect' him. Maybe DSK can pull the posts but I'm pretty sure he is not getting special treatment from me. If a joke is corny, unintelligent or stupid, I may comment. I made a comment on A55's 'joke' to Stillin yesterday because it was hypocritical. He made a return comment and that was it. Perhaps that is 'caping'?

if you don't want to be here, then don't click on the site. It seems to bring only negative comments and feelings, if that's the case why not just stick to the Cowboys thread or not visit? I thought my comment today would get a chuckle from you, I was 'in your shoes'. Apparently only anger came from your end

Dude bitter about who is friends with who, on a message board? C'mon man, let that stuff go and move on with the rest of us. Quit worryin about who backs who or whatever got you feelin this way.

You here to chop it up about ball, or chop it up about anonymous posters?

You been around a long time GMS, let it slide off your back man, not a big enough deal to still be posting about this stuff 6 months later b.

What ever happened to that notification bar that would pop up in the bottom right hand corner?

Heard it was causin issues with larger threads, so they removed it for a bit til they can clear the bug(s) from it.

May or may not return, last I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom