OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions went from a top 3 draft pick to fighting for a wild card spot because of Jim Bob Cooter :lol:

Coldplay got the Super Bowl halftime show
mean.gif

Lions went from a top 3 draft pick to fighting for a wild card spot because of Jim Bob Cooter
laugh.gif
Cooter era 
pimp.gif

Lions CB Darius Slay is a big fan of color rush jerseys: "They're (bleeping) awesome. Awesome. Like I’m blow that we ain’t got one."

— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) November 29, 2015

No color rush joints, tonight 
frown.gif

Coldplay got the Super Bowl halftime show

for the life of me, I will never understand the appeal of Coldplay

Cooter era :pimp:

Lions CB Darius Slay is a big fan of color rush jerseys: "They're (bleeping) awesome. Awesome. Like I’m blow that we ain’t got one."
— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) November 29, 2015

No color rush joints, tonight :frown: .

NFL will never make the Packers wear that non sense

Last edited:
Whether you hate him or like him, Kanye is the answer. His talent is undeniable, would be something new, and his performance will have people talking.

Last edited:

Cooter era 
pimp.gif

— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) November 29, 2015

No color rush joints, tonight 
frown.gif
There's a rumour going around that they can't make any uniform alterations until they get rid of the WCF patch, which is staying on for at least 3 more years. 

I'm glad they are not doing the color rush thing, but I do want new uniforms, and for them to revert back to the pre-Millen era colors. 

Whether you hate him or like him, Kanye is the answer. His talent is undeniable, would be something new, and his performance will have people talking.
A Kanye halftime show literally would break TV viewship records, but also record lawsuits come with it 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom