OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody would say a thing because harrison would end their career on the field :lol:

yup, dude is like the definition of a bad *** :lol:

I don't think Michael Sam said he was gay to make the NFL.

I believe him coming out of the closet hurt his NFL chances.

nah dude was more concerned about trying to be a celebrity knowing the short shelf life of an NFL player

Last edited:
it would be so much more awesome if someone you never expected came out like James Harrison
laugh.gif
Finding out there's a different way for Deebo to stick it to Roger Goodell? I'll DEFINITELY allow it.

Please God have James Harrison be gay.

Last edited:

[thread="629840"]Official Nfl Discussion Thread 2015 16 Season Week 12 Injuries And Officiating Continue To Headline The Season/59350_50#post_24662299​[/thread]
laugh.gif
the irony, I can't believe dudes really think this would be swept under the rug and not turned into a national headline
did anyone even say that tho?

If no one said it, why are we discussing it at the moment?
nerd.gif

But clearly you haven't been paying attention ..
All jokes aside Odell is good enough to be gay and have it not be a big deal.

Dude is already in a media market that is super extra how much more of a distraction could it be?

Next time, keep up.
literally nothing in this post says anything about being swept under the rug. who knows if hes even gay, dudes always arguing about what ifs.

it would be so much more awesome if someone you never expected came out like James Harrison :lol:

Reminds me of the big intimidating black dude that came out in the movie I pronounce you Chuck and Larry lol. Went from scary to becoming sassy.

Last edited:
Does anyone genuinely care if ODB is gay? 

It's ******* hilarious to clown his zestyness but I'm not too concerned about it otherwise. 

Besides, Crabtree's veteran ball-sucking ability remains head and shoulders above the rest of the league

Last edited:

[thread="629840"]​[/thread]
:lol: the irony, I can't believe dudes really think this would be swept under the rug and not turned into a national headline

did anyone even say that tho?

If no one said it, why are we discussing it at the moment? :nerd:

But clearly you haven't been paying attention ..
All jokes aside Odell is good enough to be gay and have it not be a big deal.

Dude is already in a media market that is super extra how much more of a distraction could it be?

Next time, keep up.

literally nothing in this post says anything about being swept under the rug. who knows if hes even gay, dudes always arguing about what ifs.

:smh: now you want to pick and choose what fits your narrative because you disagree with the topic at hand. You took the swept under the rug comment and dismissed the fact that I said it would be a national headline, which goes hand and hand with "it not be a big deal"

Should I have said "fly under the radar" instead? Would you have literally understood that better?

Stop trying to be that guy because those darts you're throwing aren't sticking.

Last edited:
Does anyone genuinely care if ODB is gay? 

It's ******* hilarious to clown his zestyness but I'm not too concerned about it otherwise. 

Besides, Crabtree's veteran ball-sucking ability remains head and shoulders above the rest of the league

Not one bit. He just does funny things constantly that happen to be zesty.

I don't think Michael Sam said he was gay to make the NFL.

I believe him coming out of the closet hurt his NFL chances.
Wasn't the guy gonna be undrafted before he came out?

No, he was projected 3rd-5th round talent. Also, he was the SEC DPOY, that alone in most circles would get you drafted.

Sam was a beast at Mizzu, I think he may have got drafted a little higher if he came out afterwards. Teams viewed him as a situational pass rusher due to his size but somebody would've took a shot on him by the 5th round considering he was SEC defensive player of the year and a 1st team all American.

America is in a phase of acceptance but still can't help to clown homosexuality. Most people genuinely don't care but have been wired to joke about it. From what I've observed at least.

What's the big deal? The best QB in the league is gay. And I'm not talking about Zest Lord Thomas

Also he came out to his teammates before his senior season at Missouri, so I don't think it had anything to do with him hoping it would help him getting drafted. He just wanted to love Vito openly.

article-2626327-1DBC9AF800000578-36_306x423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom