OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes really posting pics and gifs of men kissing. :smh: :lol:

If ODB came out that closet he would get even more commercials and endorsements. This country basically promotes that lifestyle now. Bruce Jenner got a courage award for doing that ****, Michael Sam got media attention, a team signed Jason Collins cuz he came out. ODB is in his prime and he's a top 5 player at his position, dude would be on TV more than Peyton Manning.

Carrot cake and cheesecake.

Yes.

And Luke overrated? Not a chance. HOF bound.

Last edited:
apparently they took Pete Morelli and his crew off the MNF game because of how bad they were with the Cards vs 9ers.

laugh.gif
 but they put them on the New England vs Philly game instead...

Goodell troll game on 100

apparently they took Pete Morelli and his crew off the MNF game because of how bad they were with the Cards vs 9ers.

:lol:  but they put them on the New England vs Philly game instead...

Putting my money on Philly. Biggest upset of the season. DeMarco going to have 2 TDs and 195 yards. Bradford with 4 end zone dimes.

Putting my money on Philly. Biggest upset of the season. DeMarco going to have 2 TDs and 195 yards. Bradford with 4 end zone dimes.
Morelli gonna be calling holding on Deion Branch the entire time....

its gonna be awful.

Last edited:

:lol:  but they put them on the New England vs Philly game instead...

Since we're talking about alcohol....

Oatmeal cookies are the Almond Joy of the cookie world

nobody wants them

oatmeal choc chip are top 3 cookie status, bruh. hit up a potbelly's sandwhich shop and try one.

better yet, try two of them with ice cream in between :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom