OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it in here the other day saying that Luke Keuchly is overrated and only gets the love he gets because he's white. :lol:

Just read a stat, son has the highest tackle efficiency in the league. Missed 2 tackles all year. All year.

I could go for some cake right about now
Fruit or pound?
nerd.gif
Why not both?
devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mean.gif
now you want to pick and choose what fits your narrative because you disagree with the topic at hand. You took the swept under the rug comment and dismissed the fact that I said it would be a national headline, which goes hand and hand with "it not be a big deal"

Should I have said "fly under the radar" instead? Would you have literally understood that better?

Stop trying to be that guy because those darts you're throwing aren't sticking.
like I said already, it would be huge story like everything that happens in the sports world. it doesnt need to be but it would. have a great day.

man, America culture fascinates me..

I played high school football with his kid who could have had a free ride to whatever school he wanted.. he played tackle and was 6'5 close to 300 lbs in high school

in college he found himself and transferred to a smaller school.. then he came out to the people he still kept in touch with from the school and that was that.. he's a DJ up in new York now and plays at a ton of gay clubs/bars

I say all that to say, nothing he ever did in the locker room ever made me feel uncomfortable or give him that sideways what the hell is wrong with you look.. but the frat crap that other kids did or the stuff kids did in the dorms, that stuff amazed the crap out of me given how homophobic most of those people were

half the guys on our team tried to pretend they were never even friends with the guy.. or crack jokes.. and Im always amazed thinking back on the crap they were doing and now got the nerve to talk about him

Last edited:
I say all that to say, nothing he ever did in the locker room ever made me feel uncomfortable or give him that sideways what the hell is wrong with you look.. but the frat crap that other kids did or the stuff kids did in the dorms, that stuff amazed the crap out of me given how homophobic most of those people were

frat dudes are the worst especially the wealthier frats

frat dudes are the worst especially the wealthier frats
it was a prep school, which was overwhelmingly white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom