OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see how making fun of Glenn Davis for the same stuff is any different than taking shots at Odell or AR12 for similar stuff. i haven't seen anyone say they wouldn't want either guy on their team. haven't seen anyone launch into any hate filled remarks or rants. i don't read every post of course, so i might have missed stuff. but it mostly seems like jokes.

and i get it if it's over the line. that's fair. but if it is, so is the big baby stuff. need to pick a stance on these topics and stick with it.

QFT, I didn't think anything said today about Odell was out of line or over the top. Unless those post were deleted :nerd:

I'm saying. 
laugh.gif

Sit those dudes down for a week or something, man. **** you, Roger.

:frown:

I thought NT was an open and welcoming place where we accepted and welcomed all.. And made fun of funny stuff.. Like I didn't think that big baby stuff was homophobic or anything.. Just funny because how over the top dude is/was

Me too

Unfortunately it seems this thread is taking a turn in the wrong direction, we will probably have to but a squash on all that talk because there are definitely some 'hidden' or implied criticisms which isn't cool. Especially when we just had rants and posts about certain phrases and words and how they are masked criticisms/prejudices

what are you referring to? I hope you're not trying say "thug" isn't modern day code for n****a.

Those are the last rants i remember and i at least thought you were better than that. That is shades of stillin telling all the black nters what is and isnt racism and making stuff out to be more than things are with the complaining

@JJs07 yo this is from a article on Monday. Detailing 5 reasons we will win the East. Thought this part was particularly cool.

Leadership. When general manager Scot McCloughan and coach Jay Gruden were looking to add players this offseason, they did so with a big eye on changing the culture. They needed stronger leaders. That’s what they found in players such as safety Dashon Goldson, end Ricky Jean Francois and nose tackle Terrance Knighton. They haven’t been afraid to express their thoughts, either. Here’s what veteran corner Will Blackmon said of Goldson: “He does a good job critiquing every player in the room. You may not like it at the time, but he’s trying to help you get better.” Goldson called a players-only meeting Saturday night just to allow himself -- and many others -- to say whatever they needed. They have plenty of flaws, but every time the ******** have been in position to save their season they have done so with a spirited effort. They haven’t beaten a team that currently has a winning record, but they’re 5-2 against teams with losing records. That leadership and mindset will make a difference in the final five games.

Last edited:
All jokes aside Odell is good enough to be gay and have it not be a big deal.

Dude is already in a media market that is super extra how much more of a distraction could it be?

I really think dude is gay, I hope he gets a chance to shine in his truth.

what are you referring to? I hope you're not trying say "thug" isn't modern day code for n****a.

Those are the last rants i remember and i at least thought you were better than that. That is shades of stillin telling all the black nters what is and isnt racism and making stuff out to be more than things are with the complaining

No no no that is the exact opposite of what I was referring to and saying, though hings haven't gotten nearly that blatant or cruel yet with the Odell stuff. I'm saying I see some comments where I see it leading down that path and we want to avoid that

Last edited:

Dude is already in a media market that is super extra how much more of a distraction could it be?

But but.. The locker room will disown him

What's with all the feelings due to players dancing?! I love when they dance :lol:

Edit - unless that is satirical and then it's really funny

Last edited:

I think the opposite....The better the talent probably the bigger deal it would be.

It shouldnt be, but that would blow up...plus he's in New York 

Jarvis Landry :smokin

i don't think he makes dancing videos or looks at guys' ***** tho :lol:

these dudes really apologizing for dancing? some players pander to the media/fans too much.

I heard a few gay "rumors" while he was in college.

If y'all remember before the draft he was supposedly "engaged" to a model named "Erica Mendez", they brought it up while he was on Fallon and everything.

The engagement and Erica Mendez both ended up being exposed as fake after some site discovered that the pics of her were of a completely different women :lol:

Last edited:
Yea I didn't even read it yet but the whole idea of it seems like a fun spin on that deranged soccer mom's letter :lol:

Damn :lol:,I'd think he'd be more of a switch hitter like dsk said. There was that snapchat pic :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom