OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup, that's what it really was. Browns special teams blew it twice. 

I know we're talking about a FG, but AR12 might be the best at taking advantage of neutral zone infractions. He's the king of "free plays".

An actual competent team forces the issue in that scenario instead of just standing there.
Exactly.

As soon as you see him offsides, just snap it. Even if you don't make the throw or kick, you getting a free play and advancing 5 yards anyways.

they showed another angle of even after the guy jumped back onside, his hand was down over the LOS. but it's the TV imposed LOS by the network, so that's not 100% accurate, of course.

either way...browns LMAO

Bill Simmons impersonating Collinsworth trying to justify that PI call on Gronk is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Odell has been a little sus to me since the moment I saw that lower back tattoo. What is going on here.

Makes me wonder who the greatest gay player has been in the NFL.
Jerry
AR12
:lol:

whoa whoa...Jerry Rice ghey now too, dog? damn...had no idea :wow:
:lol:
I have no clue, nor do I care...
Always found Joe Montana calling him "Fifi" hilarious tho.

qjso8tthoo4mnacm4p9n.jpg

That **** is as bad as him having cornrows when his hairline was behind his earlobes

Last edited:
Smash Burger >>>> 5 Guys when it comes to burgers.

5 Guys >>>> Smash Burger when it comes to fries. although those smash fries not bad at all.

5 Guys >>>> Smash Burger when it comes to fries. although those smash fries not bad at all.

Smash Burger is ******* terrible.

I guess it depends on location because the joint by my earth crib in the burbs is grade A :lol: .. granted they just opened last month but they haven't let me down yet :smokin

In the DMV, Smash Burger is the Troy Ave. of burger chains.

:frown:

I thought NT was an open and welcoming place where we accepted and welcomed all.. And made fun of funny stuff.. Like I didn't think that big baby stuff was homophobic or anything.. Just funny because how over the top dude is/was

Me too

Unfortunately it seems this thread is taking a turn in the wrong direction, we will probably have to but a squash on all that talk because there are definitely some 'hidden' or implied criticisms which isn't cool. Especially when we just had rants and posts about certain phrases and words and how they are masked criticisms/prejudices

Smash Burger is ******* terrible.

I guess it depends on location because the joint by my earth crib in the burbs is grade A :lol: .. granted they just opened last month but they haven't let me down yet :smokin

In the DMV, Smash Burger is the Troy Ave. of burger chains.

I lived out there for a while, never had it while I was out there tho.

:rofl: @ "Troy Ave of burger chains" :lol:

i don't see how making fun of Glenn Davis for the same stuff is any different than taking shots at Odell or AR12 for similar stuff. i haven't seen anyone say they wouldn't want either guy on their team. haven't seen anyone launch into any hate filled remarks or rants. i don't read every post of course, so i might have missed stuff. but it mostly seems like jokes.

and i get it if it's over the line. that's fair. but if it is, so is the big baby stuff. need to pick a stance on these topics and stick with it.

Pete Morelli's ref crew handled the 49ers vs. Cardinals game. They were slated to officiate next Sunday night game (Colts vs. Steelers), but they've been pulled from that and guess where they're gonna be at now? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Long, but very good read on Turnt Cousins...

The Books of Cousins

The starting quarterback for the surprise NFC East leaders is on a constant quest to better himself as a player and person. Kirk Cousins may not be the best QB in the NFL—or maybe even in Washington—but he’s making the case that he belongs

ASHBURN, Va. — There are three quarterbacks, each of them under 30, teammates pitted against one another by voracious fans, loudmouth radio hosts and a coaching regime juggling the demands of an owner and the instincts of a new general manager. The three men are supposed to be at odds; instead they’re sitting in a circle with their significant others and about a dozen other teammates in the family room of a Virginia mansion, eating snacks and studying scripture.

It’s the first Thursday bible study of Washington’s 2015 season, and Kirk Cousins, Robert Griffin III and Colt McCoy are each in attendance. Team chaplain Brett Fuller ends the evening, as usual, with a call for prayer requests. Cousins, the surprise starter for Week 1 after Robert Griffin held the job all preseason, drops a bombshell. His father, Don, has metastatic squamous cell carcinoma, a type of cancer, and started treatments in July.

Rest of Article in Link

I rather mess with Shake Shack over Five Guys.

Never had the others, but I've heard good things about Smash Burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom