OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to watch these Twitter videos in Safari on iphone? It always is just a still of the video.

Welp.

Looks like the game wasn't so bad after all.

mean.gif
for missing it.

I was looking at the playoff standings this morning and the AFC is garbage. As of today two AFC South teams would be in. Colts in 1st place and Texans the 2nd wild card. Also if the season ended today guess who's coming to Fed Ex Field round 1...

Trent/Sherman gif

Last edited:
NFL once again blew a call that cost a game. They've officially admitted it was a bad holding call in Titans Raiders that should have ended the game.

NFL once again blew a call that cost a game. They've officially admitted it was a bad holding call in Titans Raiders that should have ended the game.

This call + the Carson Palmer "Roughing the Passer" call were two of the worst flags I've seen all year. Dude on the Titans didn't even touch the receiver. :lol:

Refs screwing the 49ers cost me big money in my survivor pool

still heated, $2k would be in my pocket if the 49ers pulled that off

The NFL as a whole is garbage and it's been on a downward trend for some time. Don't 'eem need to restrict it to AFC.

I dead *** legitimately feel bad for Browns fans. No lie. The logo, the history, the location, the current situation. Everywhere you look, no matter the direction…it's just pure depression from all angles. Sports are supposed to be a fun distraction and not a constant reminder of all the things that suck in your life. That's what Browns fans gotta deal with. That ain't right, man.

Yo. I thought OBJ was just in touch with his feminine side a bit more than most people, but I'm seriously thinking bruh is switch hitting. That look he gave 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Do you, pleighboi.

Can't believe I even brought up Brady vs. OBJ in a zest contest, OBJ makes Brady look like Ditka or Butkus. 

Last edited:

The NFL as a whole is garbage and it's been on a downward trend for some time. Don't 'eem need to restrict it to AFC.

I dead *** legitimately feel bad for Browns fans. No lie. The logo, the history, the location, the current situation. Everywhere you look, no matter the direction…it's just pure depression from all angles. Sports are supposed to be a fun distraction and not a constant reminder of all the things that suck in your life. That's what Browns fans gotta deal with. That ain't right, man.

Yo. I thought OBJ was just in touch with his feminine side a bit more than most people, but I'm seriously thinking bruh is switch hitting. That look he gave 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Do you, pleighboi.

Can't believe I even brought up Brady vs. OBJ in a zest contest, OBJ makes Brady look like Ditka or Butkus. 
Brady? 
laugh.gif

dude nails his kids' nanny on the regular.

I always thought it was AR12 and JJ watt

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Do you, pleighboi.

Brady? 
laugh.gif

dude nails his kids' nanny on the regular.

I always thought it was AR12 and JJ watt
And after that he does her nails. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Are NTers getting old?

I feel like Odell got off lightly in the roast department

At first I thought dudes was just getting on Odell for dyeing his hair but after that vid :lol:

As long as he catches TDs

Not that there is anything wrong with that.. But dude out there like woody harrelson's character from friends with benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom