OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly-sweatsuit1.png

or an actual sweat-suit? :lol:

the sad part is that Cleveland wouldnt have hit that kick anyway 
laugh.gif

i think they said something like ***** hasnt hit a kick over 45 yards all year 
roll.gif

WOW! So apparently the Browns should have been awarded a re-kick, because a Ravens player was offsides :smh:

Only a penalty if it causes the Olineman to jump or the ball is snapped while the dude is offside and neither happened. The dude got back on his side before the snap of the ball.

They was takin about it last night.

Last edited:
NFL refs may be worse then NBA refs. NBA has 82 games where things even out. In the NFL 1 bad call could cost your season. Not enough games to make it up, especially late in the season.

BTW I'm not tryna start a "argument" about who's worse. Just posting my thoughts if that's ok with everyone.

the sad part is that Cleveland wouldnt have hit that kick anyway :lol:

i think they said something like ***** hasnt hit a kick over 45 yards all year :rofl:

He hasn't taken one. That was his first miss this year. He was 18 for 18 before that.

Last edited:
:frown:

I thought NT was an open and welcoming place where we accepted and welcomed all.. And made fun of funny stuff.. Like I didn't think that big baby stuff was homophobic or anything.. Just funny because how over the top dude is/was

Odell out here supplying the material.. Well not really the most recent one, since he got caught eyeing the cookie jar

Naa NBA refs are garbage all year round it's just as bad in the playoffs as in the middle of the season :lol: :smh:. Can't remember as many questionable calls during NFL playoffs besides "no catch" and that lions pi last year.

Last edited:
As a Jets fan I accept Brady's photoshoots way quicker than the fact that OBJ has a tramp stamp :smh: .

I thought it was blatant as hell too, I called it out as soon as it happened. But hey, what the **** do I know…this is Roger's league. 
smokin.gif

Thinking about it some more...the MNF game last night epitomized the current state of the league. Terrible game management and situational football, bad QB's, glaring officiating issues, major injuries.

@RobGronkowski RT: 98.5 The Sports Hub @985TheSportsHub
#NFL is 'absolutely' targeting Rob Gronkowski w/ OPI calls: @JeffPHowe on @Toucherandrich http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/12/...toucher-and-rich/?cid=twitter_985thesportshub
Agree

I've been saying it feels like he's been getting the prime Lakers Shaq treatment by the refs. It's like Gronk's been getting flagged for being too big this year man :lol:. So many BS holding and PI because he can manhandle db's without effort.

Betcha Jimmy wouldn't get those flags :lol:

Last edited:
@RobGronkowski RT: 98.5 The Sports Hub @985TheSportsHub
#NFL is 'absolutely' targeting Rob Gronkowski w/ OPI calls: @JeffPHowe on @Toucherandrich http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/12/...toucher-and-rich/?cid=twitter_985thesportshub
Agree

I've been saying it feels like he's been getting the prime Lakers Shaq treatment by the refs. It's like Gronk's been getting flagged for being too big this year man :lol:. So many BS holding and PI because he can manhandle db's without effort.

Betcha Jimmy wouldn't get those flags :lol:

jimmy runs away from contact, so easy for him to avoid getting called for it :lol:

A couple have said it in here already....

Defensive players can move offsides and come back and set his position, if no offensive player moves and if the ball isn't snapped.

If the Browns thought about it, they just needed the olineman in front him to move and start pointing at him. They would've got the 5 yard call and a chance to kick again. 

Only a penalty if it causes the Olineman to jump or the ball is snapped while the dude is offside and neither happened. The dude got back on his side before the snap of the ball.

They was takin about it last night.
Yup, that's what it really was. Browns special teams blew it twice. 

I know we're talking about a FG, but AR12 might be the best at taking advantage of neutral zone infractions. He's the king of "free plays".

An actual competent team forces the issue in that scenario instead of just standing there.

Yup, that's what it really was. Browns special teams blew it twice. 

I know we're talking about a FG, but AR12 might be the best at taking advantage of neutral zone infractions. He's the king of "free plays".

An actual competent team forces the issue in that scenario instead of just standing there.
Exactly.

As soon as you see him offsides, just snap it. Even if you don't make the throw or kick, you getting a free play and advancing 5 yards anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom