OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the sound off on my comp at work...what did Flores say?

paraphrased..."why aren't people criticizing Kelce for dancing in the endzone. is it cause he's white and cam is black?"

straight up said, "cause Cam is black". no sugar coating and no dancing around the topic. it was pretty solid :lol:

Last edited:

However, he was flat out telling the truth and opinion of the mass population, and ESPN would catch HELL if they tried to discipline him
see simmons, bill
???

ESPN was highly criticized for the handling of Bill Simmons & Grantland
and ESPN didn't care.. they let screamin a smith get away with openly threatening Durant..

it will all come down to how they figure the PR will go.. their relationship with NFL/goodell was more important than the truth of what was being said by bill

just like how im sure their decision will be based on what they think white viewers, the sponsors and affiliates will think 

Can't wait for white people to get mad at Robert Flores :lol:

Their butthurt will be outstanding

When Dan le betard reads his comments he gets when he's addressing a race topic it's just :rofl: .. You can hear the tears

He openly criticized another ESPN show on live TV, so he definitely will be getting a meeting

However, he was flat out telling the truth and opinion of the mass population, and ESPN would catch HELL if they tried to discipline him

Dan le betard and stugotz regularly mock first take and send subtle shots at mike and mike...

When cowherd was there it was open season, le betard and bomani would send shots daily, lol..

Flores been Reyna get on that real train lately too...I'll allow it :nthat:
best part is I don't think Mike and Mike realize it :lol:

That was a solid *** Quan Kelce hit doe. I'm very impressed.

Said people aren't mad at Kelce dancing because he isn't black.

paraphrased..."why aren't people criticizing Kelce for dancing in the endzone. is it cause he's white and cam is black?"

straight up said, "cause Cam is black". no sugar coating and no dancing around the topic. it was pretty solid :lol:

Robert Flores gonna have to report to HR by the end of the day...that being said, I'm sure Bill Simmons will have something for him lined up :lol:

*good on him for saying it tho

Robert Flores Ain't Holding Back!

1377103265_slow-clap-gif.gif

Flores :nthat:

i still find it hilarious that ESPN either lets him get away with or doesnt know "stugotz" translation 

I'm surprised ESPN allows a lot that goes on with Dan and stugotz show...

From the racial topics, to le betard flat out calling out the establishment for their bs whether it's the NFL, NCAA or whatever..

Surprisingly, the only time they've disciplined him was when he came at Lebron..lol.

Dan and bomani>>>>

Michael smith too but I miss his show a lot..

Dan le betard and stugotz regularly mock first take and send subtle shots at mike and mike...

When cowherd was there it was open season, le betard and bomani would send shots daily, lol..

Flores been tryna get on that real train lately too...I'll allow it
nthat.gif
After LeBetard's HOF ballot incident, I knew he gave no dambs 
laugh.gif

...and Bomani.... his Twitter will eventually get him in trouble. No one is exempt from his slander. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

see simmons, bill
???

ESPN was highly criticized for the handling of Bill Simmons & Grantland
and ESPN didn't care.. they let screamin a smith get away with openly threatening Durant..

it will all come down to how they figure the PR will go.. their relationship with NFL/goodell was more important than the truth of what was being said by bill

just like how im sure their decision will be based on what they think white viewers, the sponsors and affiliates will think 
In the SAS situation, KD made himself open season 
laugh.gif

In the SAS situation, KD made himself open season 
laugh.gif
don't care what KD said, a supposed journalist came on one of their tv shows and said:

"you don’t want to make an enemy out of me. And I’m looking right into the camera, and I’m going to say it again. You do not want to make an enemy out of me. I’m not having it."

how is anyone viewing ESPN supposed to expect objectivity from them after that.. or after that whole mess with mark Cuban and mr sources

Durant can go right on playing basketball 

for as bad as ESPN is to watch, outside of sports.. and 1 or 2 shows

their radio lineup is the goods:

le batard in the morning.. then bomani and jalen & jacoby in the afternoon

*looks directly into camera*

"You don't want to make an enemy out of meeeeeeeeee...." :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
don't care what KD said, a supposed journalist came on one of their tv shows and said:

"you don’t want to make an enemy out of me. And I’m looking right into the camera, and I’m going to say it again. You do not want to make an enemy out of me. I’m not having it."

how is anyone viewing ESPN supposed to expect objectivity from them after that.. or after that whole mess with mark Cuban and mr sources

Durant can go right on playing basketball 

First take has been a joke for a loooong time..but I was appalled that day..the gall of SAS..smh...this show made dude take himself waaaay too seriously..Stephen A when he did nba games>>> first take SAS

This man knows...ESPN radio is high quality right now...

------
@wavy Crockett- go peep his podcast from last Monday following the Cam dance fake outrage..

idk what to think about the whole Cam is not an MVP candidate because he's black talk. But according to memory:

- AP won it 3 years ago and it was well earned - but he's a RB
- The last black QB to win the MVP was the late great Steve McNair.....but he had to share the prize with Peyton Manning.

Y'all onto something guise...

View media item 1808806

I personally think Cam deserves an MVP nod btw

Cam Newton should def. be in consideration for the MVP, but I think what debilitates his chances of winning it is his defense prominently carry the team and driving them success.

Tom Brady, Carson Palmer or Andy Dalton all will finish ahead of Cam.

idk what to think about the whole Cam is not an MVP candidate because he's black talk. But according to memory:

- AP won it 3 years ago and it was well earned - but he's a RB
- The last black QB to win the MVP was the late great Steve McNair.....but he had to share the prize with Peyton Manning.

Y'all onto something guise...

I personally think Cam deserves an MVP nod btw
yea but who was the last black QB good enough to be in the MVP talk.

the only one that comes to my mind is Donavan Mcnabb and his best season was 2004. 

Peyton won in 2004 and TROUNCED Mcnabbs career high stats. and thats not to take away from Mcnabb, Peyton was on god mode that year. he finished with a rating of 121 and 49 tds compared to Mcnabb's 104.7 and 31 TDs

the le batard segment on wether or not calais campbell sounds like a friendly cartoon monster.  
roll.gif

Last edited:
I think cam's rushing and the effect it has on the game is being severely under appreciated in terms of this mvp talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom