OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@100027 I hope everyone sees this post. Don't ever again quote me or engage in conversation with me. Block me now and keep me blocked from this point forward. You literally provide nothing to this thread. No comedy, pics, NFL info or anything. I don't even know who your team is. Your irrelevant and personally your comment comes off as pure hate. Keeping track of what I say. I know through PM conversations certain members get legit jealous of others who have a large presence in a thread. Your one of those people.
tumblr_mws3fcM8Ne1r6l5jbo1_1280.jpg

for as bad as ESPN is to watch, outside of sports.. and 1 or 2 shows

their radio lineup is the goods:

le batard in the morning.. then bomani and jalen
the le batard segment on wether or not calais campbell sounds like a friendly cartoon monster.  
roll.gif

"Don't do me like that like Dan"
roll.gif
the fact that he didnt even want him on the show until his producer told him he sounds like a friendly monster. 
laugh.gif

:lol: where did that come from? I always thought 100027 was a cool guy.

He tried to call me out because I dared to give my opinion. I don't like when people try to tell me what I can and can't do. Especially when I don't break rules. If he has a issue with what I post that's his problem not mine. Tired of folks suddenly blowing up on me for my opinions. Block me.

:lol: where did that come from? I always thought 100027 was a cool guy.

He tried to call me out because I dared to give my opinion. I don't like when people try to tell me what I can and can't do. Especially when I don't break rules. If he has a issue with what I post that's his problem not mine. Tired of folks suddenly blowing up on me for my opinions. Block me.

Did his post get deleted or something?

Seems like things just popped off out a nowhere. :lol:

@100027 I hope everyone sees this post. Don't ever again quote me or engage in conversation with me. Block me now and keep me blocked from this point forward. You literally provide nothing to this thread. No comedy, pics, NFL info or anything. I don't even know who your team is. Your irrelevant and personally your comment comes off as pure hate. Keeping track of what I say. I know through PM conversations certain members get legit jealous of others who have a large presence in a thread. Your one of those people.

it's lit

whoever that boise state assistant or coach is in that gif, set his dude up to get got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom