OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIg4kDIUsAAcA9k.jpg
i'm sure if nickmaz visited the Pike Place Fish Market, he would change his mind

Did his post get deleted or something?

Seems like things just popped off out a nowhere. :lol:

I didn't have a issue with dude or anyone else for that matter. We go back and forth but it's never personal. I don't carry beef from one thread to the next. I posted about SAS then he came out of nowhere with the BS. He legit had pent up frustration and anger with me. Took me by surprise honestly.

I went back and read those posts cause I thought I missed something, but there was nothing at all that he "came at [you]" with, and if you felt that way, you just exposed your extreme sad sensitivity. You basically just made bunch of bs up out of nowhere. You are Halle Berry in Perfect Stranger. There was literally not a thing in that post to get so hurt and offended by.

Last edited:
I went back and read those posts cause I thought I missed something, but there was nothing at all that he "came at [you]" with, and if you felt that way, you just exposed your extreme sad sensitivity. You basically just made bunch of bs up out of nowhere. You are Halle Berry in Perfect Stranger. There was literally not a thing in that post to get so hurt and offended by.

Thanks for the analysis but not what we were looking for :lol:

:nerd:

Last edited:
mac and cheese is  
sick.gif
  as it is .. then add lobster. sounds disgusting. lobster is so overrated. ehh..... 

Last edited:

Take off your cape and look again. I quoted his post. I have no history going at dude. He came out of nowhere with that BS today. You obviously must be friends with dude to take the time to study what he said and try to tell me how I should have taken it. Mind your business. It doesn't concern you. Not the first time he's said something slick. You forget this screen name is new. So again MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

You studying a post by two grown men tryna figure out who said what and how another man should feel about his post. What grown man does that? That's sensitive of you. Sweet even. You got some nerve calling me sensitive. You mad I went in on your boy and caped for him. He can fight his own battles. Doesn't need your soft help.

Last edited:
i've tried a lot of seafood but the only thing i really like is flounder

it's just not for me :rolleyes

Um...what

Mac and cheese disgusting?

Lobster overrated?

How do you out to dinner with people?!
there always something i like when i go out to dinner. im not much of fan of american foods besides steaks. love me some  , mexican , chinese , thai , japanese food much better then american food. like thankgiving day type food is nasty to me. 

i dislike pizza , burgers and fried chicken. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom