OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@100027 I hope everyone sees this post. Don't ever again quote me or engage in conversation with me. Block me now and keep me blocked from this point forward. You literally provide nothing to this thread. No comedy, pics, NFL info or anything. I don't even know who your team is. Your irrelevant and personally your comment comes off as pure hate. Keeping track of what I say. I know through PM conversations certain members get legit jealous of others who have a large presence in a thread. Your one of those people.
laugh.gif
 What does this even mean 
laugh.gif

I don't know if I would say "jealousy" enters into my internet message board approach.  But I know now that many emotions enter into yours.

Last edited:
Um...what

Mac and cheese disgusting?

Lobster overrated?

How do you out to dinner with people?!

there always something i like when i go out to dinner. im not much of fan of american foods besides steaks. love me some  , mexican , chinese , thai , japanese food much better then american food. like thankgiving day type food is nasty to me. 

i dislike pizza , burgers and fried chicken. 

Wtf how is this even possible

there always something i like when i go out to dinner. im not much of fan of american foods besides steaks. love me some  , mexican , chinese , thai , japanese food much better then american food. like thankgiving day type food is nasty to me. 

i dislike pizza , burgers and fried chicken. 

I'm with you on t giving food. To me it's overrated, decent meal but I would pick something else to serve on that day

swear only a cowboys fan could slander mac and cheese 

also crack conch, rice and peas, man&cheese coleslaw as soon as i land on nassau, every time 

Last edited:
:lol:  What does this even mean :lol:

I don't know if I would say "jealousy" enters into my internet message board approach.  But I know now that many emotions enter into yours.

Yeah laugh it off as I expected. Your original post was all pent up emotion over what another man post. Now that I responded I'm the emotional one. Ha ha ha

Take my advice and block me. You and your significant other Peep Lame. That way you don't EVER have to deal with me again. Now everyone watch as they bombard me with responses back instead of simply blocking me and ending it.

Last edited:
Collector getting things off his chest today boi. :lol:

Dude went sweet even, Peep Lame, post research, jealous PM issues, Gad damn. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom