OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, out of everything in the ocean you liked flounder the best. like flounder. smh. flounder?

smh.

flounder.

Yeah, he questioned his credibility when the person made up a lie about him.  Why do you take so much effort to turn this thread into arguments about your ridiculous opinions?  Straight Skip Bayless status trolling.

For those who didn't see this garbage. All I did was post my opinion on SAS and this is what I get in return.

Someone explain to me where I tried to turn the thread into arguments? My opinion may differ so I shouldn't post unless I agree? Dude said and I quote "when a person made up a lie about him". Yet cuz has no proof SAS was lied to. He wants his opinion to be taken as fact while mine are "ridiculous".

man, out of everything in the ocean you liked flounder the best. like flounder. smh. flounder?

smh.

flounder.
nah man, no flounder slander. That's the best fish fried. 
smokin.gif

bruh what is being said in here....

Collector throwing haymakers
People dogging seafood
One dude dogging pizza

need the Jim Ross voice over to describe all the hell that's breaking loose in here

Last edited:
^ yup, he is

Stone crab is probably my favorite single item from the sea..

But I can do it all.. not a fan of most freshwater fish though

Last edited:
Yeah laugh it off as I expected. Your original post was all pent up emotion over what another man post. Now that I responded I'm the emotional one. Ha ha ha

Take my advice and block me. You and your significant other Peep Lame. That way you don't EVER have to deal with me again. Now everyone watch as they bombard me with responses back instead of simply blocking me and ending it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dmxfury dmxfury just have to tell it like it is. Dude is basically in his feelings cause I chose to read some posts before making a reply. If he were to do the same, he probably wouldn't look so goofy in every thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom